Imagine 1

So, this is an imagine by, Nika95_Writing 
Go check her out.
Btw, there is a part II in her book, Harry Styles Imagines. :)

Fear?

His POV:

Her eyes look sad when she gets into her car and glances at me for the last time before driving away.

Blankly, I stare at the dust whirling around behind the wheels until it disappears and I lose her out of my view.

'Well done, mate! You're really good at fucking things up...'

-------

Y/N's POV:

"Why are you keep pushing me away?" he asks slowly with a slight anger audible in his voice.

He looks desperate, but tries to stay calm and not let his anger take over him. His eyes have been kept on me the whole time since he's here, making me feel uncomfortable while I'm standing in front of him and wondering about why he came.

"I know I shouldn't have done what I did," he says, "But- I was stupid alright? I was stupid." he repeats, running fingers through his hair.

He's quiet for a few seconds, lips pressed into a tight line as he's sorting out his thoughts. "I'm sorry for... what happened." he mumbles. "I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean for it to happen. I-"

"It's okay." I say, giving him a little smile, "Apology accepted."

A tiny smile appears on his lips as he looks up, relief visible in his face. His smile keeps getting bigger the longer he's looking at me. "Would you like to-" he speaks up again, but I interrupt him, figuring it'd be better if we went our seperate ways. Once and for all.

"I think you should go," I say, reaching for the open door on my left, ready to close it behind him.

He glances at my hand and frowns, obviously surprised. "Why?" he asks, "I thought we cou-"

"What? Be best friends now?" I laugh sarcastically. "We're so much different... Look at us."

He doesn't say anything.

"You don't know what it means to be someone's friend." I tell him, beginning to close the door in his face.

"I don't want to be only friend." his deep voice sounds and I feel his hand pushing the door open again.

Another small laugh leaves my lips, "I really think you should go now." I begin to close the door again, only for him to repeat the same he did before, so that it stays opened.

"What are you so scared of?"

His question takes me off guard and I just watch him with furrowed eyebrows, shaking my head. "I'm not scared."

"You are." he nods, not believing me, "And you know why?" his voice is calm when he asks, "Because you want to be with me, too."

"That's not true," I shake my head and avert my gaze away from him. "Please leave."

When I look in front of me again I see him nodding shortly before he turns on his foot and leaves without a word.

----