Headaches - Part 1

Summary: The Reader lives with the Winchester after being rescued. She fell for Dean since they've met and are very good friends but the reader wants more. Everything comes to a stop when the reader starts having this horrible headaches which she doesn't want anyone to know but start to cripple her. The boys and Cas try to help her but she thinks she doesn't deserve the help after everything they have done for her. What will happen when she can hold the pain anymore?

Pairing: Dean x Reader (Eventually)

Warnings: Angst, headaches,

_______________________________________________________________________________

You've been living in the bunker for a year now and it was glorious, Sam and Dean were your heroes and the only family left after your biological one died from demon possession. After what happened with your parents both were nice and sweet and offered you to stay in the bunker as long as you wanted. At first you were a little reluctant but finally accepted for one reason and one reason only: Dean Winchester. 

From the first time he appeared on your door with his fake FBI agent badge you were head over heels for him. You didn't actually believe in love at first sight but boy were you wrong because that is what exactly happened to you that day. 

They told you about the things, horrible things, that bump in the night and your first reaction was not of fear or anything but you wanted to be a hunter, they didn't want to drag you to the hunter world but when demons attack your family you learn that being a mere human is not enough, you wanted to join them immediately. You already knew how to defend yourself and you knew how to use guns so you quickly became an asset to the team. But not everything was hunting, thankfully, they knew how to have fun and you took advantage of every single moment because of Dean. 

Every time you would hang out with them your eyes were glued to the oldest Winchester, you made him laugh which made you happy. He would open up to you about his past and you would be there for him. It was the greatest friendly relationship you had created with him and this didn't go unnoticed by Sam, he realize it quick and he made  himself scares when you two were getting onto a more personal mood. 

Sam had told you a million time to tell his brother about your feeling and you would say no every time even though Dean would sometimes flirt with you it didn't mean he felt the same way. You didn't know if he was thinking with his downstairs brain or his real one so you never fully let yourself go there with him and well telling him was crazy because rejection was not on your bucket-list, you preferred to be his friend than nothing at all. Maybe that was going to change soon.

But today had other plans, you woke up with a heavy headache, lights were extra bright, your body felt extra heavy, you didn't know if it was a simple headache or your body dying on you. That is how you felt, you managed to pull yourself from your bed and get out of your bedroom to get some breakfast. Once on the hallway towards the kitchen a pitch sound started on your ears, it made you close your eyes and grab your throbbing head. After a few minutes the pitching sound was gone but your head was still hurting, hope food fixes this, you though to yourself.

Once you got to the kitchen you were meet by Sam and Dean eating breakfast and you approached the kitchen table not saying much. 

"Good morning girl" said Sam putting a mug with coffee in front of you and sitting next to you, Dean was in front giving you a big smile.

"Hi sweetheart, how you sleep?" Dean said while eating the pie you made for him yesterday, the nickname made the pain go awayfor a millisecond

"Fine, just fine" you sat down and took a big sip of your coffee, you were always cheerful and wanted to talk to them about anything, but not today and they noticed. 

Both brothers frowned and gave a look, you were focused on the bright lights and your body ached.

"Hey, are you okay?" Dean asked softly looking at you absolutely worried now.

"Yeah sure, why?" you asked still filling pinching needles in your head.

"You are not usually this quiet" Sam said squeezing your arm a little.

"Well, there is always a first" they both started to get concerned and you didn't want that so you took a deep breath and smile at them "I may have caught the flu, don't worry a little bit of tea with honey and lemon and I'll be ready to beat you both in the gun range, A G A I N" you smiled and fake it till you make it was your only thought

"Keep dreaming princess" Dean smirked and continued eating his pie

"You won't beat my score" said Sam eating his vegetable smoothie

"Last time I did and I think you cried Sammy" you jokingly blurted

"I didn't cry, I was just surprised, happily surprised" Sam frowned and laughed sarcastically

"Witnesses confirm?" you looked at Dean

"Yep he cried" Dean said laughing and you were off the hook for a while.

You asked them to tell you a story about one of their famous hunts and they did because they were always long and you'll love them but today it was just for them to not focus on you. How can you do that to them? They would take care of you, feed you, clothe you, keep you safe and you were going to ruin their day with a simple headache? No sir, not today.

While they were telling their story you would try to smile and ask as much questions for them to continue until it was enough, you wanted to go to bed. Maybe sleep will fix me.

"Well, that was a great story boys" you said sheepishly

"Yeah it was great, but it would have been greater if you could've been there with us" said Sam

"Yeah Sammy is right you are an amazing hunter now and you would've kicked some serious ass"

"Thanks, what can I say, I have the best teachers. Well if we don't have a hunt for now then I'm going back to bed"

"Are you sure you are okay sweetheart?" Dean stand up to touch you forehead and you flinched a bit, even though his touch made you feel sparkles.

"I'm okay Dean I just need some rest" you stood up and left with a smile but in the way to your room the smile was gone and the pain returning ten times worst. Perhaps this wasn't a simple headache. 

"Did she seems off to you?" Sam asked concerned

"Ever since she woke up" Dean watch the door where he saw you go, he was worried beyond words. You didn't know this but he was in love with you since the first time they told you about the supernatural, he was surprised you wanted to go into and not run away like every other person. He wanted to protect you in every single way. Seeing you like today was not his favorite thing and he was not going to let it slide. He picked up his phone from his pocket and started to look for the one person that could heal you in a heart beat.  

"I'm calling Cas" Dean looked for Cas's phone number and it started ringing.

"Yeah good idea. I'll go get some chicken soup for her" Sam disappeared fast, he was also absolutely worried about you, after all he considered you his sister and he was a brother to you. You managed to get out of the situation when having breakfast but you had worried them beyond imagination. 

Apparently your techniques to hide things were no working as well as you thought. You curled up in your bed and fell into a deep sleep thinking that it could make the headache disappear and damn it were you so wrong.