Headaches (Dizziness) Part 2

Summary: The reader's headache gets worse and the Winchester's try to help her, she resist but finally succumbs to Dean but its not a happy ending yet.

Pairing: Dean x Reader 

Warnings: Angst, fluff, headaches.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Later that night you woke up with a jolt when you heard a knocking on your door, you soon opened your eyes and surprise surprise, the headache was still there, still intolerable but now you wanted to vomit and you were so fatigued, I just  had a nap I shouldn't be so tired, you thought to yourself. At this point you were more worried about your heath than before but you still tried to keep your spirits up to not worry Sam and Dean. 

"Come in" you said above a whisper, your head hurting even to the sound of your own voice.

"Hey sweetheart, we brought you some things" Dean said with pie in hand.

"We thought you could use some chicken soup" Sam entered behind him with a comforting smile.

"You are so sweet, I might test if you are Shifters thought" they both laugh and you sat up on your bed grabbing the chicken soup from Sam and putting the pie on your nightstand for later. Sam sat on a chair and Dean sat next to you on the bed. Both paying extra attention to you while you ate the soup wincing every now and then. You can vomit later, you thought and continued eating, you looked at Dean who was looking at you not even blinking. On the one hand this made you nervous but on the other hand he always made your feel like this.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" you said looking at both.

"Stop... please" Sam gave you a come on look

"What?" you tried to shrug it off as it was something normal trying to avoid the subject as much as you possibly could but they knew.

"Tell us..." Dean grabbed your ankle and you jumped a bit to his touch but you liked it.

"Tell you what?"

"We know you are in pain, we can at least see you are not okay, sweetheart" Dean noted

"Stop hiding it, we care about you and we want to help" Sam was being really nice

"I'm okay really" you laughed awkwardly "so go hunt or whatever and give me like 24 hours to get back on my feet and I'll join you again" you laughed again, giving your lie away.

"Okay, that's enough. Sammy can you give me a minute with (Y/N), I need talk to her" Dean ordered and Sam nodded giving a kind of apologetic look to you.

"Sure, I'll get the door unlocked so Cas can come in" Sam said while leaving and closing the door behind him and you quizzed Dean.

"Cas? Why is Cas coming? Is everything okay?" 

"Actually, no. You are sick so I called him so he can check up on you or maybe cure you"

"You did WHAT!?" you said a little bit angry feeling needles on your head. You stand up from the bed and you looked down at Dean but he stoop up quickly. You were at eye level now and you could feel his breathing it was very elaborated, he was angry and so were you but you were really actually just surprised they were going to such lengths to help you. You've never been shown that kind of caring before and it was a shock to you.  

"Why are you angry? We are trying to help you" he yelled and you flinched the headache hurt more when they were loud noises.

"I don't need help Dean, I'm perfectly okay" and then you flinched again and he grabbed your arms while you put both hands on your head.

"(Y/N) why are you denying this? You are clearly not fine. Do you... not trust us? Don't you trust me?" Dean asked offended and you took your hands off of your head and put them on his chest for balance and looked straight at his eyes. It was time to come clean.

"Dean Winchester I trust you and Sam with my life and I'd give it all for you both and Cas. And that is exactly why I didn't want to tell you anything because I thought I could shake it off and get away with this headache but..." you suddenly were interrupted by Dean

"Headache? Why didn't you tell us it was a headache. We could have given you an aspirin or buy something stronger or..." you put your finger on his mouth.

"I know but...but..." you stopped for a second and collected yourself to continue "You've done so much for me... so much Dean and bothering you with a headache was not my top priority , I didn't want to be a burden or get in your way. I sometimes think that you let me go on hunts just  because I can fight but some hunts I've messed up so bad and still you are both so good to me. I don't think I help completely and that is why I practice so hard to be a better hunter. But when the headaches got to a level where I could not hide it anymore and it got so bad I didn't know what to do and... and..." you stopped swallowing hard.

"And...?" he questioned looking intently at you, this was the hardest part of your confession.

"And I don't think I deserve your help, I've never deserve it" you finished and looked at your hands still on Dean's chest and incredibly his grip on your arms was still there as well. He let one hand go and put a finger on your chin so he can looked at your eyes, at those eyes he loved so much but you didn't know.

"Sweetheart, you are the most wonderful person I know, you are so strong. We take you on hunts because you are a fantastic hunter. If I had know you were feeling so bad about yourself I would have done something to change that" his words made your eyes watery and he continued "You always seemed so confident. Why would you think such low things about yourself?" he questioned surprised by the revelation.

"Because for me they are true, after everything that has happened I was in fact rescued by you guys. I owe you my life and I didn't want to interfere" you finished and looked down

"Hey look at me" he said and you did as told "don't think you interfere, ever, we need you. Actually, I need you more" you smiled at that and he kept going "You have given me happiness and you deserve whatever you want" he finished out of breath, was he nervous?

"You are extremely sweet, Dean. But let's face it, I am a mess and I mean look at me..." you said signaling yourself.

"I am and you know what I see...." he got painfully close to you

"What?" you said whispering 

"I see someone that is beautiful inside and out. You are wonderful, you don't know what you do to me and..." he tried to continue but analyse your expression before continuing 

"And?" you tightened your fist in his chest, what do I do to him?

"And I... I..." he caressed your cheek bringing his lips a little bit closer to yours but not there yet and you couldn't believe it. Was he going to were you were thinking he was going? Unfortunately, you couldn't answer that because you felt dizzy and fell to the floor and started having a seizure.