6. Play Ball! Part 2

February 25, 2017 to February 26, 2017 

*Sigh. Starting to feel a bit of nausea because of- at least- ten pairs of eyes are glaring daggers at me* 

Okay. I admit. This is like the longest absent chapter that I have ever done since the last update. Sorry. 

As promise, to myself anyway, I finished the chapter. So.....yeah. 

Announcement: I sort of got a cold.....to the point where I might die from it. Kidding! I'm actually feeling a little bit....better (Hey, whenever I'm sick, my dad (specifically) comes driving home like some fancy knight in shining armor just so he could take care of me, and nothing else.) I love my dad. 

Hoped you enjoyed it until next time. 

Please leave a comment, follow, and vote. I will be deeply appreciated if you do. Thank you.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Detective Conan, nor the Magic KID characters! They belong to their creator. Also, the characters that you do not recognize belong to me. Thank you!

Warning: Mature content.

M

"First Half!"

The referee blew his whistle as a signal to get the participants' attention. From each side of the court contains 8 players and 1 goalkeeper. From there, they decided that the challengers (Tomiju Miyo and Kudo Shinichi) will be the main leaders placed on their respected center half of the court.

A while ago, Shinichi got permission to change into his blue colored jersey shirt along with Kaito.

"You do know how to play, right?"

"Nope! But the basics are obvious."

"No magic tricks."

"Ehhh!!?"

M

Majime was fidgeting. Her legs couldn't seem to stop shake in anticipation as she stared out on the opposing team on the other side of the field. Her eyes were merely on them for at least a second, until one of them turn her head around and glare that screams out Bloody Mary. With that done, all her hope of escaping reality faded away.

"Hey. You okay there Me-chan?" Keiko, her wonderful, yet troublesome best friend, gave her a concerned look.

"Y-Yeah. It's just...I'm kind of feeling nervous."

"Don't worry. With everything that had happened so far, I believe that everything is going to change for the better."

"I hope so."

Both of them are happy to be with each other for a while. The fact that both of them would rather play separately because of the preferences in sports are what will make this game a challenge and a step to test their bonds together. The reason why Majime switched from playing tennis to soccer is because she wants to be with her best friend and protect her. Of course, Keiko had the same thought until the senior girls forcibly came up and out of nowhere-declaring themselves to be "role models" for the young freshmen. Most adults would say that they were proud of the older kids stepping up and teaching some of the younger kids (freshman or below) to be more proactive on a daily basis. Because, seriously, that's what school is all about. However, sliding back from the positive sides, some may also say that seniors/older kids should have more privileges or power over those that are right below their year(s). It's common around the social pyramid network......if it was dated back in the medievals!