Chapter 1

***Jessie's Pov***

I glance in his direction he sits across the room but he never notices me. We only have one class together and he does not even know that I exist. Until one day I walk into the class late and I notice the teacher isn't even there. But something else is different. The tables are in groups of four and Chase, Grace, And Olivia are all talking to someone then it hits me. Someone is in my spot. I walk over and freeze. Tyler is sitting in my spot. 

Back it up. Tyler is my Crush who has never noticed me before. He is the Jock football player whereas I am a nerdy girl, pretty but my family tells me I have this deep beauty that know one seems to notice. 

Back to the story my voice goes quiet as I finish my approach to the table 

"Umm Hi"

"Hey"

"Why are you in my spot?"

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize you sit here."

"Yeah all yeah"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

He turns away and says something to Chase before getting up and going back to his table

"Alright what the heck was that about"

It was silent until Chase spoke up

"He was just talking to me about our math homework"

"Ok then"

I sit down and don't say anything for the rest of class. Chase and I are Both in Algebra but different class periods. I know we did not have any Homework so I sit there thinking. At the end of class, Grace stops me before lunch and asks very bluntly "You have a crush on him, don't you?"

I smile and nod. Grace was like me beautiful but different however the difference between her and I, She has a boyfriend who loves her unconditionally.