Prada perks

I woke up in the morning feeling great. I looked at my pink iPhone to see 5 texts from Christopher. I laughed to myself as I read them:

"Hey. Um sorry are ou up yet bby?"

"😘I'm eating breakfast with out a good morning text. Sleepy head! 🍳"

"Mmmmmm waffles! I bet you wish you had some waffles!"

"Gosh gurl! Your sleeping late!"

"Now there is no point. Text me when your up."

I slid the bar on the bottom of the screen and entered my passcode: Chris. I clicked on iMessage and began to write him back

" Hi bby! Sorry for sleeping until 11:30. Ik you like to wake up early but I like to wake up late. Well, opposites attract so 😘. What do you wanna do today?"

I pressed send and set my phone down on my bedside table. I pushed my big pink designer covers off of my canopy bed and stepped out of my bed. I slipped on my furry purple slipper that matched with my frilly purple pj shorts And my black juicy couture camisole. I walked across my big pink and purple bedroom to the door with decals of kittens, makeup, and clothes. I opened the door and stepped into the cavernous hallway. I followed the hallway as I looked at the pictures of my ancestors hung up on the gold walls. I passed so statues as well. I arrived at the elevator and pressed the down button. It took more than ten seconds which meant that Walter out butler was using it. I walked a few feet to the stairs and began my journey down 3 floors of spiral staircase. I reached the bottom and entered the living room. Then, I sat down on a bouncy couch as I turned on the giant television. I rang the little pink bell sitting on the coffee table and within seconds, lauree was standing over me with her hands behind her back. Lauree is one of our maids. I asked her for 3 pancakes without syrup, a bowl of blueberry yogurt, and a glass of orange juice. She nodded and scurried out of the room. All of a sudden, I realized I had left my phone on my bedside table! I sprinted to the elevator in hopes that Walter would be out of it and my prayers were answered. I skipped in and pressed 4 for level 4. Me and my sister share level 4. The elevator rushed up and dinged. I exited right as the doors were open, ran into my room, yanked my iPhone off the table, and ran back to the elevator. The elevator was in use again so I had to fly down the stairs. When I got to the bottom, I saw my dad stepping out of the elevator.

"Morning sweetie! How was your sleep?"

"It was great dad. Have fun at work." I replied. He thanked me, kissed me on the cheek, and headed for the garage. I have this thing where I watch my dad pull out of the driveway, so I stood there until his red Ferrari pulled out. I waved but he didn't see me. I felt a finger on my shoulder so I whipped around. There was lauree with my breakfast on a shiny purple platter. My orange juice was on a purple and gold glass and my pancakes were on a pink and purple striped plate. I'm pretty sure you can guess my favorite colors. I sat down on the couch in the living room as lauree followed me in. She set the tray on the coffee table, curtseyed, and left. I took a sip of my juice as I checked my iPhone for new texts. Christopher had texted me back. His text read, "worth avenue for my favorite girl?" I giggled and replied "yes! meet you outside of Starbucks in 1 hour."