Chapter 30

Tyson's pov
I looked behind me and Megan groggily started her way over to me then, she started to fall and I sprinted to her and caught her. I picked her up and ran to the nurses office. Once I arrived, she looked up and immediately reacted she pointed to the bed and I gently set her down. I let the nurse do her thing and sat down and waited.
Megan's pov
"Mom?" I said with tears in my eyes. She smiled at me and nodded. "No this is your mind. But it is close." I gave the biggest smile I could muster and hugged her. "We've missed you so much!" I started to shed some tears of happiness. She pulled away and said "I have come to warn you of a upcoming evil. This evil will be led by your uncle. His army is enormous! You must act now! I love you so much! And I love your brothers so much! Will you please tell them this? And your father too?" She smiled at me. She looks like and angel. I wiped  my tears and said "yes I'll tell them mommy  I promise." I said with the tears starting to come back. "I don't want you to go." I started to sob into her shoulder not wanting to leave her side. "I know hunny, but you must go warn you family and friends. Just remember I'm always here for you. Not physically any more, but right here in your heart." She pointed to my heart and gave me a warm smile. "I love you mommy. I always will." She gave me one more hug and said "I'll always love you too." That's when she started to fade away. "NO! MOM! COME BACK! I STILL NEED YOU! Don't leave me again." I started to sob. This may just be my mind but it reassured me. I woke back to reality right next to Tyson comforting me. In that moment all I wanted to do was cry. And I did. I just laid there and cried.
After all the vision stuff, and after I finished crying I told Tyson everything. So now, I'm off to go tell my brothers what I promised mom to tell them.
I walked up to them and tapped Ryan's shoulder. He turned around and immediately her eyes filled with concern. "What's wrong Megan?" I sighed getting myself prepared for what I'm getting ready to do. "Umm... I don't know how to tell you this well I do it's just that this is something really big for me to tell you so jus-" Percy opened his mouth and interrupted my rambling and commented "Megan whatever it is we still will love you." I opened my mouth again a little angry that he Interrupted me. "Like I was saying before someone interrupted... I had a vision." Their eyes widened just slightly, and their hands were motioning for me to go on. "It was about mom. She told me to tell you that she may be gone but she is watching and she loves you. She misses everyone and she loves us very much." I ended with my eyes brimmed with tears. When I looked at them they had some tears in their eyes as well. Percy spoke up and said "thank you for telling us we really appreciate it. I think that all of us needed to hear that especially after what just happened." I was smiling until I realized what else my mom had said.
"Uhh she also said something else... she gave me a warning about an upcoming evil. She said that it would be lead by our uncle. And that we needed to start preparing for the battle." They all looked at me in confusion. "Remember when she said she was watching over us? Well she was watching my uncle and she saw that our uncle planning a war with a big army." They all looked at me then each other and then back at me. "Well then we better get starting."

I walked into Tyson's house and he ushered me into the living room and told me to sit down until he is done.
    About five minutes later aunty Rose came down the stairs she is 40. She has black shoulder length hair and has blue icy eyes. She walked over to me and said "Tyson will be down in a minute." I smiled at her and said "thank you." She gave me a smile and said "no problem dear."
Just on cue Tyson walks down in all his beautiful glory. Wearing a blue v neck and dark blue jeans. "Ready to go?" He said a bit antsy. I nodded and said goodbye to aunty Rose and left.
    We walked to the car and slid in. "So where are we going?" I asked with suspicion. He smirked and said "somewhere in the world." I looked at him with a seriously look. "You don't say Sherlock Holmes! That totally tells me where we are going!"
All he did was laugh! LAUGH!
I gave him a murderous look and he immediately stopped laughing. I'M GLAD. "Okay okay no need to get all sociopathic on me. We are going to the fair." I gave him a huge smile. "Now that wasn't so hard no was it?" He just smiled. I returned the gesture.

We pulled into the parking lot and I didn't even wait for him to stop I just jumped out of the car and bolted to the entry way. I looked behind me to see a very tired Tyson panting. "I need to work on my cardio. How do you run so fast?" I shrugged and replied "I guess when I really am excited for something I just chase it." I said.
We bought our wrist bands and we headed to the Ferris wheel. "So have you ever been on a Farris wheel?" Tyson said. I looked back up at him and replied saying 'no'.
We showed the man our wristbands and we slid in the booth seat thing.

So This chapter is 1025 words. Really long for me. Tell me if you want more chapters like this and I'll do that. Please Comment, Follow, and Vote. Thank you for reading.
-Autumn 😇👑