neck kisses ❥

"Finally!" You say, dropping your phone and your keys by the door as you enter you house, "I'm so tired..." You yawn.

You and Ethan had to go to some party that one of your friends had, and it was really far away. All you really wanted to do was stay home with Ethan, but your friend was expecting you to go and you didn't want to let them down.

"Me too," Ethan sighs, sitting down on the edge of the bed as soon as he reaches your room.

You look at yourself in the mirror, taking off your make-up sloppily. You were way too tired to even think and Ethan could see that.

You struggled to unclip your necklace and Ethan happily stepped up to help you. He moved your hair aside, brushing his fingers across your neck causing you to get goosebumps. He unclips the necklace with ease and places it on the table, dipping his head down so he could place light kisses on your neck.

You smile at this and turn around, taking his face in your hands and give him a passionate kiss on the lips.

When you break apart you sigh and turn around again, "Unzip me?" You ask, referring to the dress you were wearing.

You could unzip it yourself, but you were really tired and didn't feel like doing anything.

He slowly unzips your dress and as it slips off he opens your drawer filled with the T-shirts you stole from him or that he left behind, grabbing the first one he sees.

You raise your arms up lazily and he puts the shirt on for you, taking your hand and leading you to the bed.

"Thank you," You mumble as you lay down, snuggling up next to him.

"No problem princess," He replies, placing his arms around you so you're spooning, "I love you." He whispers and you mumble back,

"I love you too." Making a light smile appear on his face as he places a few more kisses to your neck.

You both fall asleep very quickly, feeling relaxed and happy in each others arms.

a/n -- this was short but it was cute. I literally imagined this in my head like a month ago and idk I thought it was super cute :)))) hope you guys have had a good day, sorry for the late updates btw!