Tagged #5

That was my reaction during that faithful episode... how could you Oda... what have you done...

~O~

I was tagged this time by  @KonanMatsumi110

She mentioned in her's that she doesn't know the exact amount of facts we're suppose to give, she gave 13 facts, but since I'm too lazy to write, I'll only do 7. 

Blame human's nature.

~O~

I'm trying to write down facts I haven't before.

1 - I hate tomatoes but I love ketchup, pizza, and pasta, strange right?

2 - My mother makes me and my little brother test out her healthy smoothie concoctions. Most of them are pretty good. (Though my brother disagrees with smoothie #5, I admit the green is a little worrying.)

3 - I prefer the taste of fast food over the taste of a 5 star french cuisine restaurant. Don't know why my tongue won't understand logic.

4 - I haven't watched Naruto or Dragon Ball Z, still haven't found the will in myself to watch because I don't see what's so impressive about it yet (though I haven't even started it. I've read some crossover fanfics with Naruto and other animes so I know a little bit about Naruto but that's all. And honestly, most fanfics made Sakura sound really really annoying.) I'll probably be addicted to Naruto when I finally start watching it (I don't know when that will be.)

5 - The 2017 anime I'm looking forward to the most is Gintama, final season. I've already watched the first episode which left strike in my core. I'm hoping that the Shinsengumi will show up soon though (They weren't in the opening so that was kind of worrisome). I ship Okita X Kagura. And I also ship a close relationship (not yaoi, but close friends) with Gintoki X Hijikata (and is it just me, or does Hijikata look a lot like Hibari  from KHR, though they act nothing alike.)

6 - My little brother also watched anime, though he's not as obsessed and prefers cartoons and games. He also has an account on Wattpad (though he is an amateur writer, no offence little bro) and loves Kaitou Kid (He hasn't watched a lot of Detective Conan but watched Magic Kaito 1412 at least 4 times, we're both fans of KID). 

7 - I'm eagerly waiting for the updates of the manga "Black Haze" and the manwha "Nobless". Also loving the new updates from the light novel "I am the Monarch" as well as "The Revolution of the 8th class mage)

~O~

I'm only tagging 5 people (closing my eyes and picking randomly from my followers. I'm sorry to condemn you to this fate, but at least we're suffering together, right?):

blamestorm13

bluedragon985

Whenlt1013

rosella0214

VickieDo

Until the next time I'm condemned to this fate.

Tags, Challenges, and Stuff (Neko1290)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें