Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

        At 6.30PM, Lindsey was disturbed from her paperwork by a young Japanese lady. 'Hello?' She'd said.

'Oh sorry, can I help?' Lindsey smiled.

'Uh, I'm Mrs Kaku's niece.' She said with a very strong accent. 'I need to check in please.'

'OK, can I just quickly take some details?' Lindsey said.

        The young lady was 24 year old Tsuzumi Pakuko, Mrs Clara Kaku's niece.

        She'd just flown in from Kyoto this evening to visit her Aunt Clara. After giving Lindsey her details she was taken to her room and her luggage was delivered to her.

She was offered a dinner after her long journey but she declined, insisting she'd be OK till later. After settling in and unpacking the vital things she needed for tonight, she rang her Aunt.

'Aunt Clara? I'm here!' She said smiling.

'Oh Hi honey. Have a nice flight?' Clara asked.

'It was easy...No stress and I didn't lose anything! I'm gonna start getting ready, i'm meeting you around half past 8 right?' Tsuzumi said.

'Yes, half 8 in the Dining hall. There's a gig tonight, a band from New York who have been regular guests and I asked them to play so I gotta be there.' Clara said.

'Ok, I look forward to it Aunt Clara! See you later, I need to shower.' 

        Tsuzumi hung up the phone and headed towards her bathroom. She turned on the shower, grabbed a few towels and a hair dryer for her hip-length black hair.

Also she carried in her clothes for tonight.

        A purple blouse and white jeans with a brown leather belt and black boots. She was a pretty lady, chocolate brown eyes and a petite slim figure.

She had delicate looking features and small hands, but very smooth skin. Despite her beauty she'd been single since the age of 17.

Her father, Hitaro forbid her to have boyfriends until the age of 18.

        He eventually found out she was in a relationship with a boy named Michio, and forbid it for as long as she lived under his roof.

She moved out at 19, but never was bothered about having a relationship. She still isn't.

Anyway, Tsuzumi, got her bag, purse and her black leather jacket and headed out the door to the dining hall at about 8.20PM.

                                                           *****

        Averia was sat at her table with Tarja, Amira and Millie watching the band play a few songs before taking a little break to get refreshments and stuff.

        People actually seemed to like it. Averia was really surprised to see all the older guests in here too. With a young rock band playing, you wouldn't expect that. 

Mind you, they probably aren't expecting this... Averia thought as Harley introduced the next song.

        Averia knew it well. It wasn't one she thought some of the guests would be too fond of, lets say. The intro to the song even made Averia jump and she was expecting it.  

There's definitely no problem with the damn speakers...  Looking around the room Averia saw a few familiar faces.

        Laura was here with Craig, and another guy. Averia couldn't see his face, he was standing with his back to her in the corner of the room, holding a drink in one hand and a gym bag in the other.