trainning

Naoru POV

Me and kakashi-sensei were at a training ground. We trained all day, kunai skills, sensory and hiding skills, ninjutsu skills, genjutsu skills and taijutsu skills. Before we left the training ground, kakashi-sensei gave me a personal training program.
"So if I do that my taijutsu would improve!" I ask excited "yup, just make sure to warm up by running for twenty minutes." "Thank you." I hugged kakashi-sensei around his waist I was just that small. "Naoru!" Two male voices yelled "Naruto, Sasuke." I yell in return"Are you okay?" They said at the same time after running up to me "I'm fine." I answer with a small smile. Naruto hugs me, I feel my clothes go wet, "Naruto, don't cry, I am here." I patted his back, he stopped quickly. "All I have is probably  scars." I looked optimistic. Kakashi-sensei tapped my shoulder "sorry guys I have to leave, lady hokage said that for two to three days I shouldn't be near you both for to long." I said sadly looking down to the floor, I hugged Naruto again and then Sasuke, he looks so guilty when I was talking to them. "Sasuke, it was a mistake, I forgive you, so please forgive yourself too." I let go and left them both and continued on my walk with kakashi-sensei, at the end I got to talk with guy-sensei,get free ramen for lunch, and get food with Asuna-sensei, kurenai-sensei and kakashi-sensei paid by Asuna-sensei, I did enjoy everything I could eat.