HONEY BUNS, SWEET CHEEKS AND OVER-SIZED COCKROACHES

Ariel's outfit above

Since the entrance of werewolves into her life, Ariel had accepted full moons were going to suck. While it was very bad for her brother, who basically became a blood listing murder machine, they weren't a walk in the park for her either.

She knew she was lucky. She hadn't had to struggle with self control like Scott, she hadn't had to juggle werewolf instincts and a hunter girlfriend. Full moons didn't shred her very vestiges of control. She wasn't going to accidentally murder anyone.

But that didn't mean they wouldn't hurt like hell.

Ariel wasn't sure if she wanted the alpha to come save her like he had last time. She didn't want the murderer anywhere near here yet she remembered vividly just how painful the whole ordeal was. Derek told her every full moon away from ones mate made it worse. The first one had already really sucked. Ariel wasn't looking forward to the second.

It seemed the full moon was already off to a horrid start. Since the chemistry classroom was slightly damaged, the class had been moved into an empty lecture style hall. While Ariel first took it as a good sign, Harris had gone and ruined everything like he always did. With a smug grin on his creepy face, he had announced there would be a test. Ariel almost punched him.

It really did seem as if Adrian Harris was sent to make her life miserable. It was like he found her schedule and found the literal worst day to place a test. When he gave her a smirk as the packet flopped onto her desk, she became sure of it. Adrian Harris was pure evil.

"You have 45 minutes to complete the test." Ariel barely held in an angry scoff. There was no way she could get through this packet of bullshit in that time. Especially not with the full pain starting to burn at the back of her neck, right where the god awful mating tattoo was. "You will gain points simply by writing you name on the cover. However, as if happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to do so and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher."
Harris sent a pointed look at Stiles, who scribbled his name down quickly. "So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin." Ariel pulled an ugly face at him before looking down at the test.

It was fairly simple- Lewis Dot Structures- but the devil had managed to make every question as time consuming and difficult as possible.
She was about a page in when Scott shot out of his seat and raced out of the room.

"Mr McCall?" Harris looked up just the in time to see Scott disappear around the corner. Ariel sat dumbfounded in her chair as Stiles chucked his test onto the floor and followed her brother. "Mr Stilinksi- oh no you don't!" Ariel paused, halfway out of the room when Harris grabbed her by the collar of the plaid she had stolen from the depths of Stiles's closet.

"Get the hell off me!" She whined, yanking away from his slimy grip.

"You are not allowed to leave this classroom!" Harris yelled angrily.

"I, uh really have to pee." She made up a lame excuse, very aware of the entire classrooms gazes on her.

"At the same time as your brother and Mr Stilinski? Absolutely not."

"Well, Adrian, if I must tell you, I'm experiencing girl problems."

"Nice try, Ms McCall." Mr Harris folded his arms, not buying her lie at all. "Now get back to your seat or you'll be spending some extra time in detention with me tonight."

"Don't sound so excited, sweet cheeks." Ariel smirked. "Some might start to think you have a little crush on me." Mr Harris's ears turned red in anger as the class broke out into laughs.

"BACK TO YOUR SEAT!"

"Stop yelling, you oversized cockroach." She snarked at him. When she was almost completely outside of the door, she turned around and sent the enraged man a teasing wink. "See you at three, honey buns."

~

"I looked at her and it was like someone hit me in the ribs with a hammer." Ariel entered the locker room to see her brother splayed out against the wall, with an inhaler in hand. She sent a confused look at Stiles only to get a shrug in response.

"Yeah it's called heartbreak." He turned back to Scott. "There's about two billion songs written about it."

"Yeah, they make bank too. I mean look at Taylor Swift." Ariel offered. "Her heartbreak made her a millionaire."

"I don't wanna be Taylor Swift." Scott cried. "I wanna be with Allison!"

"Liar." Ariel snorted. "Everyone wants to be Taylor Swift. Have you seen those legs-" Stiles jabbed her in the ribs, glaring at her. "Uh yeah, never mind."

"I can't stop thinking about her." Her brother lamented.

"Well you can think about this." Stiles snorted. "Her dads a werewolf hunter and you're a werewolf so that was bound to become an issue."

"That wasn't helpful." Scott commented drily.

"Hey well, on the bright side, you could turn your heartbreak into songs like T Swizzle! Ooh I could be the singer and you could be the writer!!" The two boys ignored Ariel.

"Dude, I mean, yeah, you got dumped, that's supposed to suck." Stiles tried weakly to comfort Scott.

"No it's not that." The werewolf shook his head. "It was like I could feel everything in the room. It's got to be the full moon."

"So we'll lock you in your room later like we planned." Stiles shrugged. "That way the alpha, who is your boss, can't get to you either."

"I think we need to do a lot more than lock me in my room." Scott sighed.

"What, you mean because if you get out, your be caught by hunters."

"No." Scott met his gaze with a sad look. "Because if I get out, I think I might kill someone."

"Well that sounds like a problem." Stiles whistled.

"baby now we got problems!"

"Oh god."

"And I don't think we can solve them!"

"Ariel, you're not Taylor Swift, please stop-"

"You made a really deep cut!"

"SHUT UP!"

"AND BABY NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD!"

"Hey, I think the full moon might have made you a better singer."

"Really?!?"

"No."