The Words (Chapter 2)

I'm dead, I'm dead, he's going to kill me. I won't even stand a chance, I won't even care. I sit on the table, shaking with fear. Tears once again, appear.

"There's one over here!" The red coat screams to the smoky air.

Who is he talking to? Another person, telling one of his men to come and kill me?

"Come, come right now!" He yells to the air once again.

All of a sudden a boy about my height, steps in view. He has fine brownish black hair, and blue eyes. His skin a light tan, and under his eyes are freckles. He wears a coat that is so similar to the one man standing in front of me. The way his eyes meet mine is different. The scary, deathly look in his eyes is no where to be found. It is a calming look, as if he really cares. He actually seems to be about my age.

 The men walk a few feet away and talk for a while. Their voices so faint I can't  hear anything. They talk for a moment, and then look directly back at me. 

"W..h.a...t. a.r.e..y..o..u going to .d.o?" I cry.

Both the men, and the boy look back at each other. The tension high.

"Where you from?" The boy says. It almost looks like he smiled when he said that.

"Here" I whisper.

"Master Dan, I will deal with her, don't worry, she won't survive" The boy says.

"You better not disappoint me now Cole!" He yells. Then he runs back in line with the other red coats.

"Follow me" The boy says. He then pulls both of my hands behind me. As if I was in handcuffs.

He pushes me to around the building. Once we get out of sight of the other red coats, he lets go of my hands.

"I'm not going to hurt, you. I will help you run away. Trust me" He says. He then smiles.

"I'm not sure I fully trust you yet. A second ago you said you would kill me." I yell. Anger flows through me.

"Shhhhh, you will get us both killed" He says. Then he covers my mouth.

"Kill me already, I won't mind," I say.

"I'm not that type of person. I don't kill people." He says.

"Well I must be off then." I say.

I turn away from him, and walk off into the forest.

"Wait!" He says.

He then grabs my hand. "You will need some protect young lady" he says.

That makes me blush, my cheeks go bright red. But I am a strong young lady. "I beg your pardon, but however, I can fight for myself, thank you" I say powerfully.

"Ok, I will let you go" He says sarcastically. He let on a smile, because he knew that I was not going to go without him.

"Fine!" I say sarcastically.

He turns his back to me, and walks off a few steps. He watches me turn around and walk a little further into the woods. Then as if he knew it was coming, I yell "I change my mind, why don't you come with me" I say.

"Oh... so now you want me to come?" He says with a smile.

"Sure" I say as if it is no big deal.