The Night

The Night-Part 2.

He used his hands on the door for support as I continuously bobbed my head up and down his great length.

"No more!"Caine moaned while his hands where in my hair. He was backing away until I grabbed his thighs with my hands not letting go. I was planning on making both out nights. I gave his shaft a long hard suck when he exploded in my mouth. I pulled away wiping the access cum off my bottom lip licking it as he watched my movement.

"Bed now!"I demanded standing up.

He looked at me like he wanted to say something but didn't. I'm guessing he wanted to go against my orders because neither of us was a submissive person.

"Are you into BDSM?"Caine said looking up at me from the bed.

"No, but I consider myself a sadist person."

"So do you like pain or inflicting it?"

"Both."I said smiling as I took off my shorts, panties, and bra.

I slid up Caine's body looking at his filly bare self. He had a six pack that I ran my hands on tracing them. I licked my lips, biting it as I placed kisses on his chest going lower and lower. He hissed when my arm grazed his member.

He grabbed my arms and flipped our positions, me on the bottom. He played with my breast, rolling the n¡pple inbetween his teeth slightly biteing down, making me moan.

"Take me!"I panting wanting him inside me.

"Okay."he said out of breath, positioning himself at my entrance.

"I'll go in slow,"he panting placing kisses across my face.

"No, remember what I told you!"

He nodded looking at my eyes with worry then his member was slowly by my entrance going in slow when I got the soles of my feet around his waist slamming him into me in one thrust. I groaned in pain and pleasure.

He looked at me worried but I commanded him,"Move! Fast and hard!"

He looked unsure but complied with my wishes. He thrust out making my nails go into his shoulders as he slammed back in making us moan and groan in synchronization. He thrust out until he was completely out and slammed back in hard.

"Gosh you're so tight! "he moaned throwing his head back, bitting his bottom lip.

He went in and out at a rhythm when I asked the question that was in my head since we started,"Could I ride you?"

"Virgins don't usually-"he said rolling over.

"I know but I'm confident after we're done, you'll always be asking."I said smirking, going in between his legs lowering myself on to his thick and long member.

He moaned out loud as he grabbed my hips, pushing his shaft deeper into me -if that was even possible. My hands wandered from his chest to his abs that I so wanted to lick.

I laughed as I pulled myself away from, using my hands on his chest pulling myself up then slamming myself back down. I moaned and groaned when his already large member seemed to expand within my core.

"Hope you like my present!"I heard Caine's voice huskier with an edge to it.

I looked at him confused until he spoke,"Sorry my wolf took over. Did he hurt you?"

"No. Tell him to do it again!"I groaned just thinking of him expanding again.

I rode him until Caine's voice penetrated my thoughts,"Babe!"

I opened my eyes but as soon as I did I was under Caine. His eyes looked at me with hunger and love as he kissed my lips to my collarbone to the valley of my breast all the way until he was right by my core.

He grabbed my ankles as he spreaded my legs apart. His hands went up my legs to my thighs as he kissed the inside of my thighs.

"What are you-"I stopped talking when I felt him mouth on my core.

His rough yet smooth wet tounge glided on my core as he spreaded me wider sticking his tounge even further in. I was withering in lust when suddenly his thick finger was in my core. I arched my back  as he went in and out at a rapid pace. I was thinking about all the amazing feelings when I felt Caine slam into me without warning.

I moaned in pleasure and pain as he pounded in to me relentlessly a couple times not being sensitive to my core and I loved every second of it. I felt a tightening sensation in my core when Caine whispered,"Come."

I instantly came like his words where what needed to set my body off.

I may dominate out relationship but he sure dominates the bed.

Alexander Brothers Privateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें