Just Jealous

{Peak's POV}

Sea breeze briskly slapping flush cheeks of mine that I could barely get my eyes opened, my bangs is tousled yet the noon was getting hotter on the ship. The MIR Exclusive Trip "Rose Is Love", yeah that's what it called in which opening more space for me to spend my time with the love one. I stole a long stare towards the person next to me, Boom, as the latter seemed to be in need of extra hands to handle the cameras.

I leaned closer and whispered into his ear,

"Boom, let's get inside"

No response received.

My free hand lightly touched his.

"Boom.."

Still, null response.

I pulled his hand, as it finally managed to get him turn to me.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you. What was that?" Boom lifted his eyebrow.

I softly sighed,

"It's too hot out here. Let's get-"

"Boom! Let's take pictures!!" A fan was already standing beside him and wrapped hand around his waist.

His hand slipped from mine.

I could feel my heart burning to every bit and my chest are pumping harder.

I know I shouldn't feel that way but I couldn't help it.

I turned away and stomped my feet into the inner quieter atmosphere. Bumping into Toey as I was in,

"Peak"

I ignored him as I, myself don't really feel the need to entertain anybody but myself.

I lied down on the bed, with see-through roof that I could see the cotton like clouds flooding the wide blue sky.

I sighed.

It happened all the time, Boom neglected me whenever the fans surround him.

I tried not to think about it, but the more I do, the more it is bugging me!

"Am I not that important to him?" I slowly whispered as my fragile heart silently cried.

Not long before the sliding door slowly opened. I shifted eyes and saw Boom coming in, before closing the door.

"Hey~"

I turned away and covered my face with pillow. I could feel his presence next to me as a hand wrapping around me, chin resting on my shoulder.

"Peak, why are you here? Are you tired?"

His soft voice softened my heart a little, but I resisted it. I freed my body from him and kept a distance. Still refused to look at him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He tried to pull the pillow but I strongly refused.

"Just go away!" I grouched.

"Peak.. Tell me what's wrong" He softly called.

"Nothing! Just leave me alone because that's what you do best"

The harder I resisted the harder Boom tried as the pillow finally revealed my watery eyes to him.

He stared into my eyes and brought his hands up to caress my cheek, tenderly brushed away the tears.

He lightly sighed, "It's because of the fans again, isn't it?"

"It's not!" I yanked away his hands and looked away, forcibly standing up but Boom pulled me down again.

"I thought we talked about this. Listen here.. Peak. I didn't mean to neglect you, but you know that it's none of my choice to do so. How can I ignore the fans?"

"So it is okay for you to ignore me??" I sniffed while roughly brushing off the tears with sleeves.

"No, I wasn't but if I did.. I truly sorry. You are the most important person for me here. So please.. Don't be like this. You know how much you mean to me, Peak. It's incomparable to anything else. Are you doubting my feeling for you?" Asked Boom, that deep black orbs of his staring right onto mine. It seemed earnestly deep.

"No, I wasn't.. I'm sorry, I tried not to feel hurt about it but I still do" I slowly answered.

He softly smiled, "You know I love it so much when you get jealous"

"Boommm I'm serious!" I scowled.

He chuckled. "Look at you.. I know what could make you feel better"

His lips curved a naughty smile.

"What?" I asked.

He leaned closer to land tender kiss on my eyelids, and whispered

"You know I hate it when you cry.." He slightly pulled back and stared into my eyes.

His face inched even closer until I could feel his warm breath caressing my reddened cheek, before softly pressing his lips against mine. It was gentle, but captivating; mesmerized lips pressing together time after time, transporting us to another world. Desperate breathing and dancing tongue, in the mixture of sweetness and saltiness. Just the two of us there, the world around disappeared.

Well.. Not for long.

"Arkkkkk!" Ohm almost screamed his not-so-manly voice.

Our lips forcibly pulled away on the instant before cracking an awkward laughter. Heat rushing up to the tip of my head. I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato, a happy one of course.

"You should knock beforehand" Boom said.

"Knock? Why would I? This isn't my parents' room!"

"Well then I guess you don't mind watching a free show again" Boom teasingly snuggled onto me.

"Dear Lord save me!" Ohm rolled eyes before stepping out.

We both laughed.

I guess we're all good now.

"Jealousy is love, isn't it?"