Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Forty-Six

* D a r c y *

Walking towards the exit to enter the main parking lot of the school, I see a familiar midnight blue Lexus parked next to my white Toyota. People around me, passed by me as if I weren't there as I stop to look confused out in the winter snow weather.

The door opened of the familiar blue car, out came Harry. Chill-thrilling it was, the back of my hairs stood up, making me shiver all over. Dark hunter green bandana, silver light jumper, with a midnight dark styled coat over his thin figure. His tight dark jeans tightly secured around his slim legs. He walked, and it seemed so slow motion, but he walked towards me with lips formed in a tight line, putting both hands inside his pockets.

My balance felt like it was swaying in different directions, suddenly my throat felt tight, and in this very cold weather - I felt hot. It took these very few seconds to realize that every one in the parking lot notice a beautiful man like Harry. Girls watching him like he was some type of meat they'd love to eat with pleasure. Every girl around I saw, as I twist, were easily attracted to him.

Jealousy wasn't involved but it somewhat bothered me.

It seemed as if he took the hours to approach where I was. But when he did, he took a halt a feet away from my stiff posture, and I idiotically looked up with my mouth slightly agape, gazing at his face.

"Here." He says with a curved smile, looking down.

My eyes travel down to where his focus laid, and my pink phone might have been the answer. We both looked up at the same time, catching a pint of red creep on his cheeks. "Here." He says again. "I talked to him. He told me that you guys are going to Cambridge."

Harry spoke so confidently but with something forcing him to say in so much confidence. I knew for a fact Harry wasn't very fond with this, Jason told him?

Staring at him, I nod with no word escaping my mouth. As I was about to receive my phone again, he snatched it before my hands could have even touch it.

"Changed my mind." Said with his low volumed voice. "Here." Out he pulled a dark iPhone 5S, assuming that it was his.

"Um?" I pushed away the offer. "I think we both own different phones."

"Answer this question, with a yes or a no." He took one step closer. "By memory, do you know Jason's number?"

"No." I answered the truth. With that he smiled, a grand true smile but immediately turned straight faced once again.

"Here." He forced me to take his phone. "You can use mine."

Harry turned around, his phone in my hands, and left. My eyes dropped towards his phone, freshly and very diligently used by him. Sighing, I continued walking towards my car, ready to go to work in an hour.

I searched through Harry's phone and didn't find as many contacts, only five. FIVE.

I was included, which made me wonder why was he so confidential? He doesn't talk at all, but sings? Harry is still very mysterious.

I know his mom, I know who Melanie, or so perchance I know who she is, according to Jason she was a joke, or she was his beloved girlfriend.

Harry maybe a man who stole the virginity of those innocent girls, the girls like me, and left them crying because of guilt.

Harry maybe a man who is sweet and loving, with great boyfriend experience. Could it be?

When I arrived at in my usual parking spot, Jason was there. Surprisingly there.

"Jason?" I call out when I head out of my car. "What? Are you not working today?"

Before he can answer, he grabs both of my shoulders, and shoved me towards the wall. "Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered. "That you were with Harry, didn't I tell you he wasn't no good? I am surprised you're okay."

"He wasn't as mean." I muttered. Jason formed a tight line, opened his mouth to speak but closed it.

His lips surprised me with a hard crash, making me delay on my my response. He kissed me differently, more desperate than care. It wasn't the best one, probably the worst. I have all my five to pull away, and suddenly we both hear a throat clearing.

We turn, there stood Harry, looking at me, looking at Jason. He chuckled throwing his head back in a mocking way, I was muddled.

His famous blank stare was again quickly switched in instant, "Jason." He smirked. "If you're going to kiss her, kiss her right."

-

VERY SHORT but you know why.
This wasn't as thrilling but It was okay. I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW , So I will update longer tomorrow. I will make it worth it, and when I say worth it, it comes out BETTER.

#almostchapter50

COMMENT AND VOTE