~Marson Imagine~

Luna~Maë Outfit

Luna~Maë POV

"Come on Maë!!!" Zach whined, pulling my arm to this party that he got invited to. Let me explain som things, Zach is my "older" brother. We're actually twins but he's older than me by 9 minutes. I didn't want to come to this party but Zach of course dragged me there. I just got out a 2 year break up with my boyfriend. You might know him, the one and only, Hunter Rowland. I found out that he was cheating on me with one of my "friends" and I found out my noticing her signature lipstick stain on his lips. All I wanted to do was cry, eat ice cream, and watch, The Flash, in bed all day long, but NOOOO, Zach convinced mom to let him take me to his party with him. Ugh, this boy sometimes.

"Come on Maë, it'll be lots of fun, plus you might meet that someone special there," Zach smirked as we got out of the car. I roll my eyes and playfully push him.

"For the last time Clayton, I just got out of a break up," I said.

"Yeah, you got out of that break up a month ago, and you've been asked out by so many guys," Zach pouted.

"But yet, You still chase them away," I rolled my eyes at Zach as he knocked on the door. The door soon opens up and someone leads us to the back yard. It's a huge party with people jumping into the pool, dancing, and talking.

"Hope you guys enjoy the party and I hopefully get to see you around a lot," the guy flirted with me, winking at the end. I just cringed at his attempt to flirt with me. Zach just glared at him till he left. I turned to Zach, putting my hands on my hips.

"Whatever, don't worry I'm not leaving you at all while we're here," Zach said. I just counted down from 3 seconds till Zach saw one of his friends and ran off, leaving me alone. I sighed, and wandered off to get a drink. I was about to walk back to where I was till someone tripped me. I was about to fall off not the pool until I feel someone grab my waist and pull me up.

(^THROWBACK MOMENT!!!^)

"Woah, be carful there, we don't want anything happening to a beauty like you," they said, steadying me on the ground. I look at to see it's a guys with blonde hair and blue eyes, probably around my age but taller than my by many inches.

"Thanks for helping me, but I should get going," I thanked him, walking away. He followed me and grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, I didn't catch your name," he said, looking at me with a pleading look.

"I'm Luna~Maë, but you can call me Maë," I introduced myself to him.

"That's a beautiful name, I'm Carson," he introduced, kissing my hand. I pull my hand away and started walking away. Carson grabbed my wrist again and pulled me closer to him.