#5:Feel the music in the Air

His lips were soft against mine. The kiss was sweet and sensual. He pulled back and pressed his lips on my forehead.

"stay this way for sometimes,

your scent is calming my mind

your soul is the nurturing my soul

And only music I want to hear is your heart beating with mine"

His voice was soothing and hauntingly beautiful for me. I lay there in complete silence with him listening to his heartbeat. His fingers were making circles on the bare skin of my arms raising Goosebumps all over my body. "Why? Why are you holding me this way" I asked my voice merely came as a whisper.

"Because your beautiful lavender and sandalwood scent calms me down" he said. "I feel home I guess living alone can be lonelier than I anticipated before" he said. "where are your parents Ace?" I asked out of blue. His body became tense and his eyes became tired drooped a little in exhaustion or he is really high in the stuff he is smoking. "they don't care whatever I do for them I am a waste of their time so I became what they thought of me a waste" he said as he rolled another one.

"don't, you should not become something that they want you are your own person Ace" I said. "you are too naive baby girl you see good in everyone" he said. "but trust me I am the bad news" he added. "just what William said" I said. "William? You mean William Graham Miller?" he asked. "are you two guys are brother?" I asked. "more like step brothers" he said. "his mother married mine when I was 10 and I became the third wheel to their relationship causing my dad to grow apart from me and I became this an outlaw" he said as I heard the beeping of microwave.

"here you go baby girl eat up" he said. I pickup a spoonful and the creamy texture melted in my mouth. "how is it?" he asked. "the best thing I ever tasted in years" I said. "where did you learn to make this?" I asked. "my mother she used to cook me things after I came home from school exhausted" he said. "do you miss her?" I asked. "everyday baby girl" he replied.

"let me you are my guest" he said. "no I am your friend and you cooked I clean that's only fair" I said. As I started to clean the dishes I felt two strong arms circling my waist. "hey your hands are cold" I said as I wiped the water from the plates and put them away. "no I like this position it's compromising" he said putting his head on crook of my neck.

"come on I want to show you something" he said pulling me along towards his backyard. It was dark and I cannot see my shoes even. "what's here Ace are you trying to kill me because if you are I will scream bloody murdered at top of my lungs" I said earning a heartfelt laugh from him. It does something to me his laugh is infectious and my stomach was swirling with swarm of butterflies.

He pulled up a switch and the whole place lit with fairy lights. My eyes lit in surprise. "Ace it's...it's beautiful" I said. He pulled me to him and then said. "dance with me baby girl" he said twirling me. "where is the music?" I asked. "if you become really quite you can feel the music in the air" he said. And we danced into the silent music filled by the air and our beating hearts.

My eyes drooped down and I felt someone carrying me to the house and lying on something soft. I opened my eyes slowly to met golden one and he handed me something a white t-shirt. "I am tired help me" I said. looks like wine is taking toll on me. he sighed and undressed me and then put on his t-shirt. "cuddle bear" I said. "OK for the next time I have to know that never to let you drink more than 1 glass" i heard him say as he stripped down to his boxers and slipped beside me. last thing I remember that I felt pair of lip kissing my temple and pulling me to them telling me "good night baby girl".

A/N: here is another update guys, Few more Ace and Vivian moments...

They are the cutest couple i ever seen... don't you agree