Introduction

Hey guys, we're Adrianna and Mia!

We're both bestfriends and decided to write a story together.

We always have each others backs even if we have a fight we always end up making up because everyone is going to hurt you, you just need to find the ones worth suffering for.

We both love music so if you guys ever see us anywhere we would most likely be jamming out to our favorite song. Comment what is your favorite song right now.

We love Netflix, basically we've watched more tv show than you can keep track. So if you ever need to fangirl about any book, show or movie DO NOT be afraid to tell us.

We both also keep up with the latest celebrity gossip, but we don't believe in all rumors.So again, if you wanna ever talk about celebrities, we're here.

Also every chapter has a song in it relating to the chapter. You don't have to listen to it but it makes it 100 times better if you do.

Warning: There may be swear words here and there so we recommend this for 13+ readers.

We're really thankful that you guys are taking you're time and reading our book. Please Vote, Comment and Share. We'll try to make it as best at our ability.

So anyways, that's enough about us.

Adrianna and Mia present to you Destiny of Fire.