Chapter Twenty Eight

Phil watched the muscles on Dan's arms tense as he flipped pancake after pancake. Despite being told by Dan to get lost, Phil remained at the breakfast bar, leaning on the palm of his right hand and staring lovingly as Dan was so engrossed in his current pancake-making activity.
'Stop staring!' Dan exclaimed, without averting his eyes from the frying pan.
'Make me.' Phil simply replied. His statement coaxed a grin from Dan, who had just finished making the last pancake and was now turning off the hob.

'Dig in.' Dan said when he placed a heaped plateful off fluffy pancakes onto their breakfast bar, alongside various condiments and a small bowl of strawberries. Phil immediately grabbed two pancakes and began smothering them in Nutella and maple syrup.
'Are you planning on having any strawberries with that mound of sugar?' Dan asked, laughing at the maple syrup that had begun to drip down the side of Phil's mouth. Phil let out a muffled 'mmphh' in reply, indicating that he had no such plan.

Several pancakes later, the two boys were stuffed. Phil collected the plates and threw them in the dishwasher, then wiped down the kitchen's surfaces. However, Phil hadn't realised that dollops of Nutella decorated his lips and chin, and there was even a spot on his nose. Dan responded to this with uncontrollable giggling fits whenever Phil turned around. Phil, however, remained completely oblivious to the mess that covered his face, and instead shot Dan confused looks, which only intensified Dan's laughter.

'Dan!' Phil whined, 'Why are you laughing at me?'
Dan's responded with a cheeky grin.
'Phil, what are you on about?' he said in between giggles.
'Stoooopp!' Phil practically cried, then brought his hands up to cover his face. When he pulled them back, however, he discovered that they were covered in chocolate.
'Couldn't you have told me?' Phil said.
'Come here,' Dan responded, pulling Phil onto his lap.

After Phil reluctantly let himself fall onto Dan's lap, Dan pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. When Dan pulled away, his lips were coated in Nutella, too.
'There,' Dan said 'We're even!'
Phil, however, disagreed. He leaned in towards Dan and pressed their lips together, then subtly slipped his tongue in. He could taste the chocolate on Dan's lips, which caused a smile to tug at the corners of his mouth.

Dan pulled back, staring into those gorgeous blue eyes. The Nutella that had previously coated his lips was gone, and he pressed a gentle kiss on Phil's nose the remove more of the, now smudged, chocolate. He then left a trail of soft kisses from Phil's jawline towards his ear, and took the earlobe between his teeth before tugging, causing Phil to moan gently.
'Go wash your face, it looks like someone shat on you.' Dan whispered in a seductive manner.
'Ugh, you're disgusting!' Phil exclaimed, jumping backwards off Dan's lap. Dan laughed as he watched Phil saunter off towards the bathroom.

//

I'll just change the title to 'the Nutella fic'
kinky