impressions

They had dinner at a steak place, which, unbeknownst to Rj, was managed by Maine's bestfriend, Evie . Maine observed how Rj was around people outside his home. She could sense that he was somehow struggling to be nice and less whiney to the wait staff of the restaurant. She was able to text Evie that they were going to her restaurant so that they would not be treated differently. Maine didn't like special treatment. She enjoyed Rj's company although his brattiness was still a little evident, she could see that he was trying to be nice.

They joked a lot, too. He wasn't as 'pikon' although he still kept quiet when she mentioned about the way he walked.

"....uhm....Rj....can I ask you something?"

"Sure...."

"Uhmmm....don't get mad ha...."

"Why naman?"

"....kasi nga....you walk funny talaga....mali ba talaga size ng brief mo?"

"......."Rj's ears turned red and he huffed and shook his head.

"....o you said, you wouldn't get angry...."

"...eh naman kasi...sa lahat naman ng topic natin, brief ko pa talaga?! For your information, I don't wear....."

"Ay! Commando?"

"Baliw!....I don't wear briefs....."

"Eh di commando ka nga....." She said as she sat up straight; naughtily looking down then up.

"Gusto mong makita?" He dared.

"Eeew! No!"

"Eh naman kasi....kung anu-ano tinatanong...."

"Di ba pwedeng curious lang? I see you everyday and you always walk that way....parang tamad na ewan..."

"....eh ikaw, bakit ganyan ang make up mo?"

"What's it to you?"

"....kasi....." Rj says in a low voice.

"....what?"

He cleared his throat and looked at Maine in the eye ".....I don't like girls who wear too much make up....gusto ko, yung natural lang...."