A Rough Night (Isaac Lahey)

Pairing; Isaac Lahey 

 Fandom; Teen Wolf 

Warnings; Sad Isaac 

 Plot; You're sleeping with Isaac and he wakes you up with his nightmare... 

Word Count; 1000 (plus a couple of other words)

 AN; This is my first imagine, so please have mercy on me (take it easy on my heart ;)) and I'm French, so if you spot any mistake of any type–a word that is misspelt, a sentence that is odd, a coma that is somewhere and shouldn't or isn't somewhere and should–, please, do not hesitate to tell and I will fix it immediately. Also, some feedback is always appreciated, thus do not hesitate to comment, request an imagine, tell me what you thought of that one, or anything else. Have a good read! (I'm actually not sure I can really say that, but)

   As every night, you were sleeping with Isaac. That night, you were lying on his bare chest; at first, he was sleeping peacefully, adorably. But then, as often, he started moving and growling under you, waking you up. And as you knew all to well what was happening, you tried to wake him up; you grabbed his shoulders and shook him as much as you could, whispering (you couldn't scream given your parents were in the house as well) in his ear. "Isaac! Isaac, wake up!" But this time, he caught your arms and started groaning louder. He opened his eyes and they were yellow, he squeezed your arms even tighter and turned around so that he would be on top of you. You tried to get away from his grip, but what could you possibly do against his werewolf strength?

      "Isaac? Isaac! You need to let go, now. Your father's not here, it's just me. You and I. Let go!"

   His claws got out of his hands and he moved one hand to your shoulder, piercing your skin. You bit your lower lip in order not to cry out your pain. You slapped him with your available arm and, surprisingly enough, that did it; he closed his eyes shut and when he opened them again, they were back to their normal color, his claws retracted, letting the blood run out of your shoulder.

   Isaac instantaneously looked horrified and got up, staring at you. He kept walking backwards while looking right into your eyes, he started muttering.

       "I'm sorry, oh my God, Y/N, I'm just so sorry. I didn't mean to... I just–"

      "I know, Isaac, I know. It's okay, it's over now."

   You got up and got to him. His gaze went from horrified of what he had done to you straight to terrified of touching you again. You took one of his hand and put your other one on his cheek.

       "I'm fine, Isaac. You're not. What was your nightmare about?" you asked, although you already knew the answer.

       "He... he... was trying to put me in the freezer and I was trying to stop him, but I... I wasn't strong enough. I... I couldn't do anything... I was trying... I was trying to..." he was now crying. You softly kissed him.

      "Hey, it's over. He can't hurt you anymore. And I'm here now. And so is the pack. Come back to bed with me," you said, your voice as soft as you could make it.

   You dragged him to the bed with you.

      "Want some chocolate (an; I absolutely love chocolate, you'll see, it literally runs my life)?" you asked as he lay down on the bed; he nodded.

   You brought him some chocolate and as you lay down next to him, you can't help muttering a little "ouch!" and immediately after, you bit your lip, hoping he hadn't heard you. But he did hear. And he looked at you with this sad expression that made you want to kiss him everywhere on the face.

      "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to. Come here, I'll try to take the pain away."

   You got closer and smiled at him. He gently put his hands on your arms and he veins turned black as the pain was slowly being sucked away from your arms and shoulders.

      "Thanks," you whispered.

      "Don't thank me, I hurt you. Because that's what I do, I hurt people."

      "You didn't hurt your father. Your father hurt you. Intentionally. And did you hurt me? Yes, you did. Unintentionally. And I forgive you. So you need to forgive yourself, now. Okay?"

   As he didn't answer, you insisted.

      "Okay?"

   He sighed and capitulated.

      "Okay."

      "Now hold me," you smiled. He imitated you, yet his smile wasn't as big as yours.

   He held you close to him and you kissed. A slow, long, loving kiss. Isaac's hand slipped under your shirt and he rubbed your back, you caressed his neck with one hand, the other one on his well-formed chest and you kissed the other side of his neck, making him growl, so you softly bit him, although you harshly biting him wouldn't hurt him at all. Not even a bit. Not even the slightest. You broke away from the kiss.

       "Do you want to talk about it a little more?" you asked, obviously speaking about his nightmare.

   Isaac shook his head.

      "I'm sick of talking about it. I just want to forget, now."

      "Pain demands to be felt, Isaac. John Green said it."

   He bitterly laughed.

      "Well then, tell John Green I felt my pain and I'm getting sick of it. And mostly, I'm getting sick of letting him hurt me. Especially now that it's finally over."

   You tenderly kissed his shoulder and softly laughed

      "I wish I knew John Green so that I could tell him. You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man. But you do have some say in who hurts you. Still John Green. Isaac, don't let him hurt you any more than he already did. Make your decision. Choose who hurts you."

   And as you finished your speech, you kissed his shoulder one more. He put a strand of hair behind your ear (an; at first, I wrote teeth, don't ask, I'm as confused as you are) and smiled.

      "How about you and no one else?"

   You smiled as well.

      "Well, I would never hurt you, so..."

   Isaac laughed and hugged you. Then he kissed you on the neck and when his mouth got to the place where he had hurt you, he instantaneously stopped.

      "Y/N, I–"

      "Is, I know you didn't mean to. I'm not mad at you. Forget about it."

      "It's going to take so long to heal," he sighed, after a short pause.

      "I know. But I don't care. I just love you, okay?"

   He sighed one last time.

      "Alright."

   And soon, you both fell asleep.

   Thanks for reading, feel free to vote, follow me or comment. See you soon (although we won't actually see each other)! Bye!
Also, fun fact, Danial Sharman (the man who plays Isaac) was born on the same day as I was (25th April)!! 👌😊