I M P O R T A N T

Please read, if you'd like to get your book reviewed by the SwearFreely team . . .

Hello SwearFreely Supporters! We, writers and co/founders, thought it'd be nice of us if we review your books. Now, we do have some admins here that are very busy people and put their effort and time into reviewing books and providing feedback! So they are allowed to ask for a payment from you all. Every SwearFreely admin will have a maximum of two different genres that they'll give reviews on. And once an admin picks a genre another admin may not pick that same genre. So SwearFreely Supporters, if one admin picks Humor as their genre then another admin will not be allowed to pick that same genre! Therefore, you as submitters do not get your book reviewed twice for the sake of time and fairness. However, if you have one book that is categorized as Werewolf and another as Romance you'll be able to submit those two books to whoever chooses those genres. Also, admins will not vote on your books, they will simply comment honest feedback. Lastly, no random books. Random books don't necessarily need feedback, and are just "fun books." Nevertheless, sometime in the future we may do random categorized books! Thank you!

Regards,
The SwearFreely Reviewing Team