Strange creature

The creature turned to face me . I stepped back . The creature that was in front of me...I don't even know how to describe it . It looked..creepy , very creepy .

It wasn't a human , it was....an animal . His eyes were black , his long claws were pointed to me . His red fur was making me shiver . I couldn't move , I couldn't shout , I could just stare at that horrible creature .

I didn't notice , but soon it was approaching me . He was getting closer and closer , until my face was facing his chest . His long , red tail reached for my waist and wrapped around it , just to grab me in his arms .

It was warm . Very , very warm . I couldn't get away , even if it just killed me now , I couldn't let his arms go . I didn't get a feeling of two arms touching me since my parents died .

He pulled away and got on his knees , as now we were at the same high . His nose touched mine , and his voice spoke on my lips .

''You're beautiful'' He said , I could feel heat on my cheeks . He removed his nose down to my neck and smelled it , sending shivers down my spine .

''You smell beautiful'' He spoke to me . I didn't know what to do . How should I reply ?

''Thank..you" I said and he looked at me . He smile , showing his snap teeth . A feeling crossed my mind . I should be patient around those teeth . I thought then faced him again .

He got up from his knees and whispered "We'll see each other again...'' . His breath crossed my neck and then washed away , along with the two warm arms that hugged me earlier .

What...just happened ?