No one understands

•First day of school•

Everyone is in the classroom at beachtown high school. Everyone except one girl. The out going girl. Sarah...
While everyone talks and asks about the summer, the teacher checks the roll. When she gets to Jenny's name, Sarah busts through the door. She stands 5"2, wearing all black. She comes in not looking at anyone. Jenny,Trevor,and Tori all look at her mysteriously like she is some new species. They do this because last year, she was very outgoing. Never did she once keep her mouth closed. This year, she seemed different. She used to wear all bright colors. Every morning she woke up and did her hair very nicely. Today it looked weird. She had chopped it all off at an angle.As soon as they noticed the differences they went back to talking. All three if her last year buddies said "Why don't you come sit with us Sarah." She stared pondering upon what to say then turned away. The whole day she sat by herself. At lunch she ate by herself. On the bus she just stared out the window. When she was about to get off the bus, she stared at Jenny who rode her bus. She looked as if she was going to cry. She walked off the bus and ran to her house. Jenny was thinking," it looked as if she was scared" There was one thing that nobody new and Sarah didn't want anyone to know....

•2nd day of school

Jenny walks up to Sarah.
She says,"you looked scared when you got off the bus." Sarah says," I just didn't want to get off the bus." Sarah actually talks today. She meets some new friends. There names are Joey,Carl,Leah,Mack, and Dj. All of these kids are new except Mack. Thankfully they are all on the exact same classes. When Sarah gets to know Mack, they start telling each other about their lives. Mack said," I'll go first, I grew up with 2 brothers on a farm. I used to live in North Carolina,but my dad got transferred.My whole family was close as can be. I've had a pretty happy life."
Sarah says," I guess it's my turn. My mom died when I was 3 and my dad put me in a foster home.Thats all I care to say."
The bell rang (riiinnnnggg)
The whole lunch Mack was thinking about what Sarah had said. In 7th period Sarah and Mack said goodbye for the end I the day. Again when Sarah got off the bus, she stared at Jenny.

•3rd day of school•

The next day Sarah came to school looking down at the floor with long sleeves, glasses, and Long pants. Mack walked up an wondered what was wrong. At study hall Mack said," Sarah seriously what is wrong!" Both girls went into the bathroom and Sarah showed Mack the black eye and cuts she had on her arms. Mack says,"WHAT'S WRONG.. WHA WHA WHAT HAPPENED!" Sarah explains that the reason she has been acting so weird is because I her foster dad. Sarah'a dad beats her. Mack says that she will keep it a secret.

•4th day of school•

Sarah feels sick. She decides not to go to school. Instead she goes to an old shack that she grew up going to. She gets so angry thinking about her dad. She goes to the shack and screams to the top of her lungs. She starts focusing on an old dusty lamp that she used to use when she stayed at the shack. She focuses real hard and t happens. It fall off of the table. As this happens Sarah stands in shock. She notices that she had telechanesis. She notices that she can not tell anyone. It will be hard.

•Next Day•

Sarah goes to school. Her day goes as normal until Ms. Shannon screams at her for not having her papers signed. Sarah gets so angry because Ms. Shannon is always yelling at her. She thinks of her power. She looks at Ms. Shannon's Arizona tea. She FOCUSES. She STARES. When he teacher sits back down in her seat, BAM! The sweet tea spills all over her.
She looks around and can not see who did it.