Chapter 7

Shawn POV

I would say me and Kayla's date went really well. I had more fun with her than I ever have with any other girl.

I wish I didn't have any competition because I want her for my own. I just hope she feels the same way.

To get my mind off things I decide to start working on a new cover.

Singing was my escape from the world. Whenever I needed time to think, I sang and worked on my music.

Music is my life, it's my art, and it makes me happy to know I make other people happy while doing it.

After I finished my cover, I decided I would text Kayla.

Kayla POV

I didn't sleep well last night, there's no way I could. I had way too much on my mind. These boys drove me crazy.

I finally woke up around 11, and I awoke to two texts, shocker.

"Good morning princess <3 I hope you slept well (:" it was from Shawn. I couldn't hold back a smile.

Then I read the other text:

"Good morning beautiful. I dreamt about you (:" it was from Cam. I smiled again.

They both made me feel so special. Why can't I just have them both so I won't break their hearts?

I responded to both of them saying:

"Good morning (:"

I got into the shower to get cleaned up for whatever I was doing today.

I got out of the shower and had a missed call from Shawn. I decided to call him back.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Sorry I was in the shower"

"It's fine don't worry about it. But all the boys want to hang out today and we were wondering if you and Allison wanted to come over and we could do something."

"Yeah that sounds good I'll text her!"

"Okay great! Be over at 2!" and he hung up.

This will be interesting. Both of them at the same place, and not to mention Matt will probably be there too. Great.

I called Allison and she was excited. She always loved hanging out with all of them.

She came over around 1:30 so we could go together. We got into my car and went to Shawn's, his house was the biggest.

We got up and rang the doorbell.

I was looking at the door mat and then I heard the door open. I looked up and it was Matt. I looked back down. I refused to look at him. He hurt me. But I will not let him ruin my day.

We walked into the living room and all the boys were sitting on the couches.

Allison sat next to Taylor and there was only one spot left on a couch. The couch with Cam and Shawn sitting on it. This is gonna be interesting.

They both smiled at me but I felt the tension between them.

Carter decided to lighten the mood by yelling "LET'S PLAY A GAME!"

Allison agreed quickly. "Let's play truth or dare."

Everyone agrees. I do too but I know this is potential for disaster. But I might as well make the best of this.

"Carter you first. Truth or dare?" Allison asks.

"Dare." He says with a smirk.

"I dare you to lick Aaron's toes."