Chapter 13: The past

Play the song above if you want.
Taehyung POV
"Sana I want to know," I finally got the courage to ask her.

I couldn't read her expression but she smiled at me. She hold my hand tight and begin to speak.

"Okay," she said.

I want to know more about her and her ex lover. Did he broke her heart? Is that why she's cold hearted? Did he play with her feelings? I wanted to know.

Her soft lips smiled gently but didn't quite reach her dark brown eyes. They were lit with sorrow. She took off her necklace that she was wearing and looked at it. This time she smiled widely showing her teeth.

"He was the type of person who cared about everyone except for himself. He was a troublemaker but had a kind heart. He enjoy making people laugh and smile, he hated it when someone was crying."

She seem happy talking about him.

"Back then we had little money. I wanted to became a doctor and he wanted to become a police officer. We were about to graduate but something unexpected happened..." she bite her lower lip.

A/N: Sana is still telling him the story. This the POV of what happened that day. Also Sana isn't the only who's going to have the POV of the past too.
Sana POV
"Ready?" Minseok was horsing around with Jason.

"Hell yea!" Jason replied.

"Guys!" I said crossing my arms.

"What?" They both said.

I smack the both of them on their heads. They pouted and quickly say sorry and helped me with the bags.

"Is your future wife coming?" I said to Minseok.

"Jeongyeon? I wish she didn't," Minseok rolled his eyes.

"Yah!" I smack him again. "Be nice to her okay!" I kick him too.

"Yes ma!" He said. "seriously how do you deal with her?" He faced Jason.

"I wonder that to myself too," Jason chuckled.

"Let's go camping without her!" Minseok said again.

That's right we're going camping before we graduate with Jackson and Jeongyeon. Minseok looks heart broken since Mina broke up with him. Dahyun and Eunwoo are coming tomorrow due to exams.

"We should leave at midnight," Jason said.

"Bet!" Minseok answered.

"Bet!"

"Fine!" I said. Seriously looks like I'm babysitting them.

Jackson POV
"Sinb I'm going camping with my friends want to come?" I was walking her to her house.

"I wish but I can't! You know my parents," she frowned.

"Haha okay," I kissed her forehead.

"See you when you get back and remember no flirting with girls!"

"Alright byee," I laughed at her childish act.

She waved goodbye and goes in her house. Suddenly my phone started to ring.

"Dad is something wrong?"

"No but are you going camping with your friends today?"

"Yes at midnight," I answered.

"Be careful."

"I will! Byee dad," I said hanging up.

Jeongyeon POV
*Midnight*
"You can't do that!" I cried when my dad locked me up in my room.

"I'm sorry I fail as a father but you can't stop me," his voice was fading away.

"YOU CANT KIL HIM!!!" I was banging on the door like crazy.

I need to warn Jason but I can't. My dad took my phone away. Someone please help me! Please God save Jason.

3rd person POV
Sana and Jason got in the taxi and told the driver where to. The driver smirked and begin to drive to their destination. As they were driving up the mountain the driver stop at the cleft and told them he was taking a break since the driving was long.

Jason and Sana waited for the driver when out of nowhere a big truck comes toward their direction. The car start spinning around. Jason hold Sana's hand tight and say I love you. Everything went fast. The car went out of control and started to roll around. Sana quickly lost conscious.

It took awhile for the car to stop rolling down. Driver smirked and took his phone out.

"It's done sir," the driver called the boss.

"Good."

The driver from the truck got out.

"We should save Sana," Mr. Wang said.

"I know but I have to kill Jason," Minseok's dad said.

"Let's hurry up Yoo Won Goo or should I say Mr. Kim," Mr. Wang started running toward the car that fell out of the road.

A/N: Minseok's dad is Mr. Kim but he goes by Yoo Won Goo.

Mr. Wang gently takes Sana out of the car and Mr. Kim left Jason inside the car, the car looked like it was about to explode. The both of them carried Sana up the hill and left Jason to die.

The two men didn't know someone was watching them. He saw everything and heard everything. He called the police but little did he knew it was a big mistake.