Chapter 13: More than Friends

SMUT WARNING! 

This is your only warning so turn back now childrens.

Also this might not be like super amazing, so if you have any tips or suggestions, feel free to comment and I can always come back and rewrite and republish this chapter.

Otherwise, enjoy! ;3

***************************************************************************************

You were kissing Wilford, and he seemed caught off guard at first, but then began kissing you back. He wrapped his hand around your face and the other around your waist, gently guiding you onto your back on the couch and kissing you. He wasn't forceful or aggressive, he was soft, but dominant. His mouth made its way down to your neck, sucking and making little nips at your earlobe. A tiny gasp came from your mouth and you bit back your lower lip. It was difficult to restrain yourself.

"I can stop anytime you want kitten." Wilford said quietly and you fisted your hands into his hair.

"No." You said quickly and pulled him in for another kiss. Your lips smashed together once more and his body cocooned to yours. He was hard, you could feel him brushing against your thigh. You could tell you were increasingly becoming wet, to a point that your underwear were soaked.

One of Wilford's hands drifted down your body, gently skimming the top of your breasts, over your waist and hips, eventually drifting up your thigh and pressing against there. 

Wilford smiled into the kiss and pulled away slightly. You looked away from him, your face becoming flushed with embarrassment. He smiled again and then dove right back in for another kiss, you gasped, surprised at him. His tongue darted in, taking full advantage of the gasp and your tongues swirled around each other and Wilford lifted you up off of your back. He took your legs and wrapped them around him, then hugging you to his chest and lifting you both completely off the couch.

"Mmmmph!" You mumbled at the lifting. You squeezed your legs around his waist, making sure you wouldn't fall. He quickly carried you to the bedroom, kicking open and then closed the door. He strode over to the bed and placed you down onto the floor near the edge of the bed. He slowly pulled away from the kiss, moving hair away from your face.

"If you want me to stop y/n, you have to say pineapple." He said and you giggled at his request.

"Pineapple?" You questioned and he pulled you in tightly to him.

"Yes." He replied sternly. His eyes were hard. You nodded in agreement and they immediately softened again. Wilford kissed you, trailing kisses down to your neck again. His hands wrapped around your whole body, basically consuming you. 

"I've wanted to do this to you since the first time you put this dress on kitten." Wilford whispered into your ear and began unzipping your dress. You pulled at his tie and quickly undid the buttons of his shirt. You spread your arms across his chest as he came to the bottom of the zipper. He let your dress billow to the ground, only leaving you in your bra, thong, thigh high socks and heels. Oh and the stupid cat ears. You whipped the cat ears off your head and across the room. Wilford picked you up and plopped you down onto the bed. 

He pulled away from you to wrestle off his shirt and pants, drinking you in with his eyes. You covered your top with your arms and turned your head away. It was so embarrassing him looking at you like that. 

"Hey." Wilford said and you turned back to him. He kissed you again, grabbing your hands and pushing them out, interlocking his fingers with yours.

"You're beautiful, especially like this. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He said, kissing your neck and sliding his hands to your back. You wrapped your arms around his neck when you felt a little pop at your back. That smooth motherfucker had undone your bra without you even feeling it.