12

Charlie's POV:
"I can't believe we just had sex...." Meghan mumbles,  still on top of my sweaty body. I shake my head slightly and lift up her chin so she is looking directly into my eyes.

"We didn't have sex." I state.

"What?" She asks, voice cracking. I shake my head again,

"We didn't have sex. We made love." I whisper smiling. She laughs and kisses me.

"You doof." She mumbles between kisses.

"Well, we gave ourselves to one other in the most beautiful ways possible. So we didn't "bang" or "just have sex" we made love." I chuckle.

"So poetic." Meghan giggles.

"I love you and I'm happy I lost my virginity to you." She whispers lacing her fingers with mine.

"I love you too. I'm glad I didn't have sex before because this was amazing. You were amazing." I mumble. She nods and moves off of my abdomen, removing my c*ck from inside her. She whimpers slightly and I chuckle.

"If you didn't want my c*ck to leave you, why did you move?" I chuckle.

"It was getting uncomfortable." She whines.

"Round two?" I ask and smirk slightly.

"I'm still recovering from round one." She giggles in return. I kiss her on her plump lips and move the hair out of her face and behind her ear. I let out a small moan and sit up. Meghan scoots underneath me and I set my legs on either side of her legs. She smiles into the kiss and wraps her arms around my neck. I gaze down at her and admire her whole being. How her blond hair forms a halo around her head making her seem even more like an angel. Her emerald eyes that shimmer in the darkest of light. Her body that is perfect and flawless to me. Her plump lips that are so kissable. The feeling of her p*ssy around my shaft, makes my knees go weak just thinking about it. Everything from her bubbly personality to her emerald eyes makes her beautiful and perfect to me.

"Are we going to have sex again or are we just going to stare at each other for the rest of the day?" Meghan giggles, taking me out of my trance.

"I donnno. I mean, I'm pretty-"

"Shut up." Meghan giggles, rolling her eyes.

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Again and again and again." Meghan giggles. I slide my hands down to Meghan's waist and rest my fingers there.

"Are you sure?" I smirk.

"Oh, Charlie. I'm a big girl now and I can take whatever you do to me." She smirks.

"Oh really?" I ask, tightening my grip on her hips and pushing down slightly.

"Of- HOLY F*CK!" She screams as I suddenly thrust up. Meghan gasps, trying to regain her breath and sets her head back onto the pillows. I slowly remove my c*ck and then suddenly thrust in sharply and further in than before. Meghan moans and her nails scrape my back. Must of hit her g-spot.

"Faster." She moans. I immediately obey her command and start to pound into her. Literally, pound. Meghan was a moaning mess underneath me and I was thrusting so hard and so fast, you could hear my balls slap against her. I reach up and nibble on her collarbone. I suck on the skin and hope to leave my love behind my giving her a hickey. I feel myself start to slow down and feel the building of my release. I get sloppier and sloppier and Meghan moans louder and louder. I pound into her a few more times and shoot my sticky cum into Meghan for the second time today. Meghan groans and lets out a mix of a whimper, moan, whine, and other things that have no word. I empty myself into her  and soon feel her release around my d*ck. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I release a third time. When I finish, I collapse onto the bed next to Meghan and we both laugh.

"I can't believe we had amazing sex twice." Meghan mumbles. I shake my head and let out a yawn.

"Cumming three times really, really exhausted me." I groan.

"Well get used to it babe. Cause we are going a few more rounds before we go back." Meghan says smiling. I let out a small chuckle,

"I wouldn't want it any other way."