BE THE BEST THAT YOU CAN!

Hey guys! Let us kick off the new year with some positive vibes. Today I wanted to talk about your potential. Or rather your hidden potential! 😎👍🏻

   I know I have discussed this topic before in the past but there is no harm in getting a refresher. After all, we all sometimes need a little reminder now and then 😅. Have you'll ever wonder what will happen if you'll try something you have never tried before? Like your biggest fear, something you consider to be difficult, something what you really wanted to do but you held yourself back. The question that usually comes in our minds is 'Can I do this?' 🤔. The question you'll be really asking yourself is 'Why can't I?' 😏. Two separate questions but two completely unique levels.

     Our human brains have been tried and tested to be compatible to perform so many tasks and we haven't really tried its capabilities to the fullest yet. Each individual is unique and has so many talents that they have not really discovered! Let me tell you positivity is infectious. In these two years, I have grown so much as a person. I took risks, great risk, big decisions which I didn't even think at that time I was capable of taking but I did and it brought me so much closer to what I really wanted to do, to re-think my priorities in life and just keep going no matter what. I decided to pursue something beyond my clinical knowledge, decided to have a child when I didn't have my career figured out, worked my butt off to get great grades in the class while raising a child, tried to find a job in my field and just so much more!

   The results? I got to know and learn the healthcare field through a perspective that I never could have seen had I not chosen this route. I now feel confident that I have so much more to offer to the world 😌. I love my son to bits! I think my husband and I made the best decision to have him ☺. I now see the world through his eyes of innocence 👶🏻👍🏻. I got a scholarship for a semester and was included in the Honor society. I met so many amazing people in school, work and beyond! If I could do it, so could you. And trust me, this is just the beginning. I am sure the people you love would always be on your side in any positive venture that you choose to go for! I am sure, I will 😋.

    I want you all to have a wonderful New Year and take amazing risks to completely transform yourself and elevate your soul from all the negativity. Good and bad experiences will shape you to who you really wanted to be and mold you to achieve great success. Believe in yourself. Be persistent and have faith in your hard work! Cheers to another year older, another year wiser! Please let me know in the comments if you have taken risks that have been proven to be amazing! And please don't forget to show some love by liking, sharing and commenting on the post. Let's do this, together! 👍🏻

With lots of love luck and wishes for the New Year, ❤

- Nikita H. Sangani