The prank

Hope u like it

Heather POV

I woke up early to do something with fishlegs. Hehehehehe anyway enough of the evil laugh i got windshear to pick up Hiccup while he was sleeping and lay him by Astrid. "Good girl windshear" I whispered to my dragon. I see hiccup put his arm over Astrid's waist and she snuggle up closer to him. Awwwwwww i woke up fishlegs and he and i went outside. I told him what i did. "I can't believe you did that they are so gonna be embarrassed when they wake up but i bet they secretly loved it." Fishlegs said to me. I smiled. "well we better get back to sleep night fishlegs." I said and went back into my house. "night heather." fishlegs said as he walked in to and we both went back to sleep.

Hiccups POV

I woke up that morning and i was about to get up when i realised i'm in Astrid's bed with my arm around Astrid and she is snuggled up to me. She looks so peaceful and beautiful when she is asleep. I smile at that thought and see Astrid stir and start to wake up so i pretended i was asleep.

Astrid's POV

I woke up with a arm around me. I was about to punch the person when i realised it was hiccup and he was still asleep. Oh seriously heather. But he looks so peaceful and cute when he's sleeping and all i can do i see him stir and start to wake up. "Morning sleepy head. Mind taking your arm of me so i can get up?" I asked. He blushed and took his arm of me and i got up and so did he. I punched him lightly on the shoulder and walked of to take a flight on stormfly. 

Hiccup POV

I pretended to wake up. "Morning sleepy head. Mind taking your arm of me so i can get up?" Astrid asked. I just remembered i still had my arm around her waist. I blushed and took my arm of she and i got up and she lightly punched my arm before she ran of to fly stormfly for her morning flight. I just looked at her running and smiled. "You smiling at Astrid?" asked heather. I nod. Oh forgot to mention ever since we new about heather and dagar being family me and heather are cousins. She just smiled before she got up and went with Astrid. I sigh Astrid is just so beautiful and she has everything but i bet she would never ever in a million years like someone like me. I sigh again and go back to sleep.

I know it took me a while to update and sorry i was just doing more of my other story but i hope you liked it.