Trouble Between A Human And A Werewolf.

Stiles p.o.v

I looked past some trees only to spot a big, dark wolf. I let out a small sighs, who it was.

Derek….

He slowly neared us and jumped up beside (y/n), laying his head on her lap. She slowly stroke his fur, with tears still falling.

I looked at her and hugged her softly, glaring at Derek. My eyes met his eyes and I smirked, kissing her forehead. Derek let out a loud growl, showing his teeth at me.

His eyes followed every single move I was making and when I took my arms around her lower back, to pull her closer, pain was all I could feel in my arm. I looked down and saw Derek had bit me a little.

The sound of footsteps came and I saw Scott standing beside me, looking at the bite. His eyes flickered red and his teeth were showing. I Held a hand over his mouth and saw his eyes turn normal as he looked at me.

“Why the heck did you bite him!?” Scott snapped and a small jump came from (y/n).

Derek turned human and i saw (y/n) blush bright red. She looked away fast and i looked up at Derek.

“You do know we got a girl here, and that we are on a school….right? And you are naked…”  I walked over to the door to my car and opened, grabbing a blanket and throwing to him.

He pulled it over him and lifted (y/n) onto his lap. I huffed a little and looked at Scott, who just shrugged a little. I sighed and lifted (y/n) away from him,hearing another growl and a snap.

“We are going home (y/n)” I said and sat her into my car, as I turned around, I jumped a little seeing Derek up in my face. (STEREK! No? Oka….)

I tried to push him away, but he just growled louder.

I felt a hand on my back and looked behind, seeing (y/n) moving me aside a little and getting out. She stroked Derek’s hair softly and his eyes turned normal. He pulled her close as he hugged her tight.

Derek’s p.o.v.

I bite Stiles as he tried to pull her away and closer to him. His eyes were looking right into mine, until the sound and smell of another wolf showed. Scott glared at me as I laid my head on her lap again.

“Why the heck did you bite him!?” Scott snapped and I could feel (y/n) jump a little. I sighed and turned human, not caring if I was naked or not. I spotted (y/n)’s face turning bright red and my smiled turned into a smirk.

“You do know we got a girl here, and that we are on a school….right? And you are naked…”  I smirked more and looked at him as he walked to the door to his car. A blanket hit my face and I covered myself with it.

I laid my hands on her hips and lifted her softly, placing her on my lap. She curled up a little against me, until Stiles Lifted her and sat her in the car, saying that they were going home.

I growled, standing behind him in a second. As he turned around, he jumped a little, getting eye contact with me.

I felt his hand on my chest, as he tried to push me away, but I didn't let him. I let a louder growl come until I saw
(y/n) slowly pushing him away and standing up,

Letting her fingers run through my hair. I smiled and felt my eyes turning normal.

I pulled her closer and hugged her tight, nuzzling my face into her neck, hearing her giggle.

I stroked her back softly and looked up, into her eyes. She smiled softly and I kissed her forehead,while stroking her back.

“What happened in there? Why did you scream?” I asked slowly, looking at her expression. She looked down, avoiding eye contact and tears falled again.

I pulled her close and made her bury, her face into my chest.

Her hands took a fist full of my shirt and sobbed softly. I looked at Stiles and Scott,who shrugged, not knowing what happened.

I took her hand, starting to walk to my car that I left on the other side of the road. I pulled her with me and made her get in, hearing Stiles’s voice.

“SHE NEEDS TO BE HOME AROUND SIX!”

I just nodded and got in, driving off with her. Her hand held on to mine and I smiled a little, rubbing circles on her hand.

I drove off and into the forest, towards my house. Her grip on my hand tightened as a howl echoed through the forest. I stopped and looked out, seeing Peter walking towards us. I sighed and got out, letting go of her hand.

The sound of his footsteps, nearing came. The smell of blood came to my nose. I ran over to his side, seeing blood dripping out of his left side and right arm. I lifted him over my shoulder and ran back, putting him in the backseat.

Small whimpers came from (y/n) and I started driving fast, looking at the road. “It's oka...it's gonna be okay (y/n) “ I told her driving up to my house. I got out fast and took him over my shoulder again, getting him in.

Small steps followed and I saw her walking upstairs, trembling a little. I wanted to follow her, but Peter needed me more right now.

The blood kept dripping out and I laid a hand on his neck, trying to find his pulse.

I looked at him feeling his pulse slowing down.

--------------------
HEYO! LONG TIME! XD
just kidding...
So Yea I hoped you liked this, tell me in the comment what you think will happen or what you liked

Thhhhaaaannnnkkksss