49%

Johnson

Jen decided she wanted to come home early just like the rest of us. We all kept an eye out for jen. And all week we didn't fight...until yesterday.

----------

I woke up to jen throwing up. I watched her sit next to the toilet, holding her head up. She brushed her teeth then came back over to me.

"You okay?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her into bed.

She nodded and cuddled closely to me.

"My periods late." Jen mumbled.

I stayed quiet.

"It's impossible, right? I mean I'm still a virgin and we haven't had sex."

"Then yeah, it's impossible." I tightened my arm around her.

"What if Ricardo like did something when I was sleeping or-" I cut her off.

"Baby, I would've felt it if someone took the love of my life out of my arms." I said, starting to get frustrated.

"I just want to make sure, okay?" She frowned.

"Im sorry babe, it's just really early for me." I kissed her forehead.

She nodded but her pout never left her face.

She was scared and I couldn't help but feel bad for her. The guys told me to just keep telling her that nothing could ever happen. But I don't know that. Just like I don't know if he did something to her in the hospital, in Paris, here. Nothing.

I can't lose her.

Not again.

----------

It was now later and we were all sitting around on our phones when Jen spoke up.

"Why are we not getting out of the house?" She asked.

"You're not feeling well." Jack rose an eyebrow.

Jen looked at me. I looked down.

"What?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows.

We stayed quiet.

"Tell us." Jack rose his voice slightly.

"My periods late. " Jen mumbled.

"And she was throwing up. " I sighed.

"Did you guys..." Nate scratched the back of his head.

"No." Jen glared.

"How is that even possible then?" Jack asked.

"It's not. " I mumbled.

"I mean, she has been putting on some weight." Sam looked away with a smirk.

"Shut the hell up sam. " I glared.

"Am I?" Jen frowned.