Chaper 9

The Person was pretty boring to be honest, but I didn't mind, I've met a lot of different personalities. "Pleasure!" I stated pridefully as they shook my hand resisting a bit which I understand, I haven't been able to feel pain in my back to be real so...

After that I remember it being foggy the last couple of days, anywho shift reminded us he had to visit tords office while me and enn had to tend the meeting.

We walked in as I sat down... ok maybe we pulled a prank on an old pal by throwing a bomb of baby powder in his room but not
Important.

So we were listening to the leader as The old Pawll burst in angrily, "YOU RUINED MY BOOK!" he seemed mad.

Enn simply coughed and Pawll sat down. Tord started ranting on some body morph thing when I was jerked back into reality by Enn.

"DOES THIS MEAN I CAN BECOME THE LIVING EMBODIMENT OF A MEME?!" They screeched. Pawll leaned over and slapped them.

"Memes don't belong in a meeting like this, Enn." He growled.

"You don't belong in a meeting like this, Pawll." They snapped back.

"Ooooooo!" Me and Shift screeched. "Roasted!"

Pawll just stared at them. "What, can't you roast back?" They asked.

Pawll scoffed. "I would, but it's a bit too easy. We could roast you with a street lamp."

"Same to you."

"Pawll... I'm sorry."

"Your soldiers' futures are pointless."

"And you have eyebrows bigger than your future."

**TEN MINUTES OF KIYLE AND ENN ROASTING PAWLL 24x**

He grabbed the collar of my croptop, pulling it. He growled something threatening in my ear in an inaudible tone. Before letting go of me and sitting down.

"You... stretched... my... CROPTOP!"

Writer: Bell
Editor: Rosie
Other stuff: Tide