We're X Finally X Home

"I'm nervous about how Jayden, Jordan, and Kaya will react to me coming home." I comment as Gon, Killua, and I walked up the hill to Mito-san's home.

"They should be happy that you're home!" Gon exclaims then I sigh.

"Yeah, but Kaya is meeting Loezen for the first time. Unless, he backed out again." I remind Gon.

"Isn't Jackson here, too?" Killua asks and I nodded my head.

"He's probably at my house with his younger brother and sister. It's not too far from here." I answer then I saw Mito-san and Gon sprints up the hill.

"Mito-san!" Gon calls out and she turns around with a smile on her face.

"Gon-Kun!!!" I hear Kaya shout and her, Jayden, and Jordan tackle him after he hugs Mito-san then Killua and I got on the top of the hill.

"I'm home~." I say then Jayden, Jordan, and Kaya all look at me with smiles on their faces.

"ARI-CHAN!!!" They call and I had my arms open and they impacted me with a big hug and I fell onto my back as they hugged me.

"Oh my God, you three are so strong!" I exclaim then they stood up and I did also. I saw who walked out of Mito-san's house had snow white hair with part of it covering his left eye, emerald green eyes, a black muscle shirt, a Hunter's military jacket, cargo shorts, black combat boots, sunglasses, bandages on his arms and around his chest, and a cross around his neck.

"They sure are." Loezen agrees and I fake smile at him.

"Zen-Kun is so awesome! He said I look like Mommy!" Kaya exclaims and I smile at her.

"You always did since you were born." I agree and I nuzzle her and she giggles.

"I see that you and Gon brought your fiancé, Ari-Chan." Loezen comments as he walks closer to us and Killua blushes.

"He offered to come along. He's coming with us to Yorknew, anyways. So, he decided to come with us when Gon and I came back home." I tell him and Kaya looks closely at Killua.

"He looks kinda like me." Kaya comments and Killua laughs awkwardly.

"Okay, don't make him feel any awkward than it already is, Kaya. How about we go inside and get ready for dinner?" I suggest and Jayden, Jordan, Kaya, and Mito-san all head inside.

"I'm surprised you haven't did anything to show that you hate me yet----" Loezen began to say then I side-punched him in the dick and he slammed his lips shut and covered his "thing" and fell to his knees.

"Spoke too soon." He mutters and I walked inside.

"Aria, Gon, and Killua, go get changed out of those dirty clothes and get a bath!" Mito-san commands and Gon and Killua started get undressed and I turned bright red and faced the door.

"Ari-Chan, you can look at us!" Gon exclaims and I shook my head vividly.

"I don't want any memories to come back." I respond and I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"I'm sorry. I forgot." Gon apologizes and I laugh nervously.

"It's fine. I'm going to head down to my house really quick and grab clothes." I tell Gon.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER DINNER----

"Mito-san, I'm going to show Killua around the island!" Gon exclaims and I run out with him.

"Can we come?" Jayden asks and I shook my head.

"You three and Loezen head back home. We'll be there soon." I answer then they frown and I turned around and ran away with Gon and Killua.