Epilogue

Victoria's Pov

Lucas sat on the chair and I sat in another chair across from him. We were drinking tea.

"We have to come up with a master plan," he said, "it will take a while but we will do it. We will kill every single one of them."

"All of them?" I asked. "What about Shannon? Can't we just let her go?"

"She's the reason we're doing this!" Lucas replied. "You said it yourself!"

"I know but..."

"Is there something I don't know about Victoria?" Lucas asked. "Is there something I don't know?"

"No," I lied. "Nothing at all."

"Then that's it," Lucas said. "They will all die...I'm sure of it. I will not be defeated. I'd rather be killed a thousand times than be defeated by that group. They will pay for what they have caused me. We will start our master plan tomorrow. We need think of terrible ways to torture them and then give them a slow death. Any ideas?"

"I will have to think about it," I said with a shaky voice, "I have many options."

"Good," Lucas said, "good."

I started to recall moments from our previous fight a couple years ago. It made anger and hate rise inside of me. I wanted them dead. No, I needed them to be dead. My nostrils flared thinking of all the ways we would torture them.

"Yes," I said. "The U.N.C.L.E team will pay...they will regret they ever crossed paths with me...they will regret they ever lived."