Pages 51+52

CATEGORY 9

DREAM HIPSTER

Dream Hipsters are nefarious spirits who specialize in turning perfectly pleasant dreams into horrifying nightmares. And then get all boastful about it.

These guys are never satisfied with simply scaring you to death. They need to bring you to the brink of extinction and then pull you back from it so you can admire their handiwork. Please, just kill me already if I can skip all the bragging!

TURNS POWER NAPS INTO HORROR NAPS!

-----

After haunting me for 20 hours straight, the ghosts in Wendy's place finally took a break. I accidentally fell asleep with my binder on and immediately started dreaming.

I was back in school, and everyone was staring at me. They all kept chanting, "Girly little freak! Girly little freak!" The more they chanted, the more feminine my body became. A̶s̶ ̶u̶s̶u̶a̶l̶,̶ ̶B̶r̶e̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶K̶r̶a̶n̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶

I tried to hug my body to make it stop, and I split into two beings! The feminine version of myself became more and more girly and began to chase me! Suddenly, I realized 'she' wasn't chasing after me at all- 'she' was chasing after my sister, and 'she' was going to attack her! 'She' grabbed her and grew to lift her in the air. I tried to run to help her, but my feet were frozen.

Just when it looked like my sister was done for, the Hipster appeared, and said, "LOOKS LIKE YOU COULDN'T GROW THE BALLS TO HELP YOUR SISTER!" The entire thing was just a setup for one of the Hipster's stupid snarky puns!

I woke up suddenly, thankful to be alive, and doubly thankful that I wouldn't hear any more dumb puns. However, I soon fell asleep again (after removing my binder) and the Hipster was back with another nightmare. This time, he interrupted his own work about halfway through to make sure that I knew who was responsible and that I had heard his new terrible joke.

More nightmares followed, and with each one, some stupid one-liner. Well, I am not giving him the satisfaction of seeing any of them written down in this journal!

CODES:
L SUHIHU GUHDPV ZLWK PB PXVH. KH WROG PH WKDW WKDW JXP. L OLNH LV JRLQJ WR FRPH EDFN LQWR VWBOH.