Chapter Five: R.I.P

Elizabeth's POV:

We're having a funeral for Jeremy. Me and Elena planned it. But its not in an acctual grave yard, apparently the last time that happened he came back to life and everyone was making fun of him because they thought he faked his death. Jackson still hasn't woken up yet, but when he does I will never beable to look at him the same.

(At the funarel)

I held roses in one hand and in the other I was messing with my necklace. Stefan, Alaric, and Damon already barred Jeremy

Tear's rolled down my face. Damon held me in a hig until it was my turn to go up to the grave. I put the fowers on his grave then I took off my necklace and put it on his "Grave". He gave it to me on our first date and it ment a lot to me but I wanted him to have it... even if he isn't alive....

I stood back up and walked over next to Stefan and Caroline. I Burst into tears not loudly but tears were streming down my face. Caroline wrapped me in a hug along with Damon, Stefan and Alex... even Elena.

I saw Tyler stareing at me. He was stareing at me the whole time but.... today I don't really care. I don't really care about much right now exseped for getting revenge for Jeremy.

"Rest in peace Jeremy. I love you." I thought

Jeremy's POV:

I woke up tied to a chair. I lifted my head i saw a fire lit under a bowl and a women sharpening a knife.

"Who the hell are you." I asked

She quickly turned around in a spinny chair thing. I didn't see Jim anywere.

"Oh he's awake." She said with a smile

"Were's Jim." I asked

"Right here kid." Said Jim walking out with a beer

I gave him a weird look. I was so confused.

"Sorry about the ropes. I was just makeing sure you couldnt kill me when you woke. You know incase your a werewolf, vampire, or witch." Said the girl

"I told her you wernt." Said Jim

"I was just being cautious." Said the girl spinning around in the spinny chair

"Did you have to kiddnap me? And would you stop that your makeing me dizy." I asked

"Oh sorry. And i didnt have to kidnap you.... i just thought it would be fun." Said the girl

"You still haven't told me who you are... and will you please untie me!" I asked annoyed

"Oh haha right." She said "I'm Pam and Jim told me your name was Jeremy. Nice to meet you." Said the girl

"I wish I cold say the same for you, but apperently you had kidnapped me and tie me to a chair."

"*laughs* Your funny." She said Untieing me

"It wasn't a joke."

She untied me and Jim shook his head. I stood up and looked around, then looked back at Pam.

"So anyway, I need you two because... I think I found a way to get us out of here." Said Pam with a smile

Alex's POV:

After the funarel I went back to the Salvatore house, witch is were they are keeping Jackson. There keeping him in the basement were they have the cellar type things. I had changed out of the dress i was wereing at the funeral and put on some sweat pants, a tank top and put my hair in a pony tail.

Anyway, I walked down the stairs and into Jackson's cellar. His hands were chained to the wall and he sat on the floor looking up at me.

"Hey Alex." He said, his eye's glowing red

"What happened Jackson?What happened to the Jackson who wouldn't hurt anyone unless they really deserved it? The Jackson who wouldn't kill someone unless there May. Is your humanity was off?" I asked crossing my arms

"That Jackson was weak, That Jackson was stupid, and that Jackson is gone now Alex and he will be forever."

"Not if I can help it."

"You won't be able to keep me in here forever you know. I'm never going back to the way i was. So your going to waste your time trying to get the old me back."

"No Jackson. I won't be wasteing my time. You may have killed one of my best friend's but I know that wasn't you. Jackson I promise i will bring you back."

I turned to walk away but Jackson stopped me when he said

"I'm going to be honest with you Alex, I'm glad I killed Jeremy because It makes Elizabeth miserable and you feel gilty because you couldnt stop it and its your faiult i am in mystic falls in the first place. And seeing you two like that is what I have always wanted to see."

I stopped and looked at him, then said

"Screw you."

Then I walked out of the room, closeing the door and locking it. I know it wasnt Jackson in there. But i dont know if Jackson or who ever is controlling him is telling the truth about me and... you know... my pregnancy.

I went up stairs and sat on the couch. Elizabeth walked into the room and sat next to me.

"Hey." She said

"Hey." I said "How are you doing?" I asked

"Well, my boyfriend's dead so I'm as good as I can be. What about you? How are you doing with everything?"

"I... I guess I'm ok. I'm kinda worried."

"About Jackson? Or about what he said."

"Both."

"Well when are you going to tell Justin about the baby?"

"I don't know."

"Well you need to tell him soon."

"You think I don't know that? I don't know what I'm going to say... or even how to explain it."

"Well I know you will find a way. But anyway, I'm tired I'm going to get some sleep. See ya tomorrow morning."

"Ok, night."

"Night."

She walked out of the room and I sat there for a second. Then i got up and went to my room. But i couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Jackson, about what he said, and about what he did to Jeremy. I have never seen him like this, well I mean when he first became a vampire he would kill people but he has never been this much of an ass. I just don't understand! What could have possibbly happened to him?

👇👇👇Author Note👇👇👇:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time i have been busy and I am also sick, but here is Chapter five! I really cant wait to write the rest if this book! Thank you all so much for reading "The Forgotten Salvatore (Book two/Part Two)"! Oh and btw chloewinchester_ I put Pam and Jim in like you asked😂- Laurel♡