2

Throwback (1 Month)

I walked up to Mackenzies's locker and waited for her to come. I do this everyday, it is like our hang out spot every morning in case we don't have some of the same classes.

"Hey Kenz" I said hugging my best friend once she arrived.

"Hiiii!" She replied cheerfully.

"Ughh we have math first." I whined.

"What's up with the attitude?" Kenzie questioned laughing.

"I mean it's Monday morning and we have math first. Who wouldn't be grumpy?" I laughed.

"Yup." Kenzie agreed.

"Anyway, I have to go to my locker and get my stuff. Bye see ya at lunch." I waved.

"Bye!" Said Mackenzie leaving the opposite direction.

Once I reached my locker I opened it and a note slipped out.

Wanna be part of our squad? Brynn I think you fit perfectly and you are perfect. Meet us at lunchtime at the back park with the swings if you want to :) We will make your life better.
Ps: Don't tell ANYONE! Especially Mackenzie Ziegler.
xoxo Kalani💋

I freaked out after reading this note! Did they really want me to be a part of there group or was it just an evil prank? I decided that I was gonna do it. I mean, they did say it would make my life better.

After all my classes from before lunch I headed to Kenzie's locker to tell her that I wasn't going to be able to see her at lunch.

"Hey Kenz." I said once she came.

"Hi, let's sit at the back of the cafeter-"

"Kenzie, I can't hang out with you at lunch." I interrupted her.

"Why?" She asked.

I tried thinking of a good excuse.

"Umm, because the math teacher said she needs to talk to me." I replied.

One point for Brynn!

"I'll come with you."

Score removed.

"I'm sorry but the teacher said that I need to come by myself. I think I'm in trouble."

I'm such a good actress. *hair flip*

"Aww, good luck." Kenzie smiled.

Now I feel so bad for lying to her she is honestly the best, best friend I've ever had.

"Bye! See ya later!" I give her a hug and wave good bye.

"Bye." She repeated.

I walked to math class and once I saw that Kenzie was out of sight I turned and went the opposite way to the back park. I wonder what they want? I went through a set of stairs and finally, I arrived.

There were the two most popular girls in the school, Kalani and Kendall. I walked up to them soon regretting this decision yet just walking closer and closer.

"Hi." I greeted nervously.

"Hey, Brynn!" Kalani smiled so hard that I could see her makeup crack. Ew