Return...

Lord Voldemort's Inner Circle:
Hadrian Riddle née Preverell  - The Queen
Lucius Malfoy - The Dark Lord's Right Hand
Narcissa Malfoy née Black - Healer
Bellatrix LeStrange née Black - Torturer
Rodolphus LeStrange - Torturer
Rabastan LeStrange - Torturer
Evan Rosier - Ministry Informant and Interrogator
Tadeus Nott - Ministry Informant and Interrogator
Bartemius Crouch Jr. - Interrogator
Xenophilius Lovegood- Publicist and Researcher
Severus Snape - Potions Master and Order Insider and Hogwarts Insider
The Queen's Court:
Rowan Preverell : Spider - Interrogator and Torturer
Verity Nott née Preverell : Fate - Interrogator and Torturer and Metamorphagus
Hermione Malfoy née Franqui : Raven - Researcher and Torturer
Neville LeStrange : Poison - Herbologist and Torturer
Luna LeStrange née Lovegood : Eclipse - Seer
Draco Malfoy : Dragon - Hogwarts Insider and Recruiter
Theodore Nott : Shadow - Hogwarts Insider and Recruiter
William Weasley : Gold - Gringotts Insider and Order Insider
Fleur Weasley née Delacour : Flower - Veela Connection and Healer
Charlie Weasley : Charmer - Order Insider and Dragon Expert
Percy Weasley : Suit - Minister Insider and Order Insider
George Weasley : Yang - Order Insider and Experimenter
Fred Weasley : Yin - Order Insider and Experimenter
Sirius Black : Padfoot - Torturer
Remus Black née Lupin : Moony - Werewolf Connection and Torturer

Narrator's POV

The three years are up.

The Order's guard is completely down; Severus, Percy, William, Fleur, Charlie, Fred, and George have confirmed it.

Tomorrow night half the Order will be assembled at Hogwarts and the other half will be at the Burrow.

Tomorrow night they would attack the Burrow and kill the Order members inside.

***

Nymphadora Tonks would be leading the Order meeting at the Burrow while Dumbledore and the Weasleys were at Hogwarts and Severus sat in a chair by the door while the Order assembled.

Tonks kept rambling about something Dumbledore planned to do in the Ministry, Severus grinned, she wouldn't live to see it happen or even see tomorrow.

About forty-five minutes later, Severus felt his Dark Mark burn: it was time.

Suddenly someone was sharply knocked on the door and the Order looked up, confused because they thought everyone had arrived.

Severus opened the door and two people wearing hoods were at the door, the taller of the two standing behind the shorter.

The taller one cackled as the shorter one threw off his hood: it was the Queen.

"Surprise, bitches, you thought you saw the last of us!" The Queen shouted

The taller one threw off her hood and was revealed to be Bellatrix LeStrange, who threw the Killing Curse at a random Order member.

"Hello, Sevy-Weavy, its been awhile." Bella greeted Severus

Severus pulled out his wand and chuckled, "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that, Bella?"

"Severus, you fool, kill her now!" Tonks shouted

"I don't think so," Severus replied, removing the ward protecting the house "I think I'll let the rest in."

Death Eaters apparated in and the fighting began, curses were thrown around, many of the Order lay dead and a couple of Death Eaters were wounded.

Nymphadora turned around and was greeted with the Queen, "Nymphadora Tonks, just the person I was looking for."

"Why were you looking for me?" Tonks asked, terrified

"You're special," Hadrian replied, ducking under a spell "your a metamorphagus. You should feel lucky, I'm going to paint the walls with your blood."

Tonks screamed as Hadrian threw the Transmogrification Torture on her.

Once all the Order was dead, the Death Eaters —one of which dragging Nymphadora's body— went outside the Burrow and multiple threw Fiendfyre at the building.

While the building burned, the Queen wrote a message for the Order on the shack wall —actually the Queen imperiused her and made her cut open her stomach and write it— while the Dark Lord cast the Dark Mark into the air and they left.

***

Once the meeting at Hogwarts finished, the Weasleys and Dumbledore returned to the Burrow for dinner, only to find their home in flames and the Dark Mark in the sky: Voldemort had returned.

They turned to the small shack that had yet to be caught in the flames.

In front of it they found the body of Tonks with her stomach cut open and a paintbrush in her hand.

On the old wooden walls, there was a short and simple message that had a larger meaning.

Molly and Arthur screamed while the other Weasleys grinned internally, only sorry that they had missed the fight

Dumbledore' eyes lacked their famous twinkle as he realized that Severus betrayed them; first Sirius and Remus and now Severus, how many more would there be?

If only he knew...