02

Unedited

Madison's pov

I can't do this

I feel like I'm going to throw up! I couldn't even eat this morning that's how nervous and upset I am.

"Cheer up,this is your big day you want it to be something you'll remember forever!"Macy says doing my make up as my friend Lexi does my hair.

"I'm too nervous"I cry making her glare at me.

"Come on mads your gonna ruin your make up"she sighs wiping away mascara.

"I'm sorry"I mumble

"It's fine"Macy says giving me a reassuring smile.

"It's okay to be nervous,I was nervous when I married chad"my other bridesmaid Emily smiles slipping on her light pink bridesmaid dress on.

"It's just so overwhelming"I say

They think I'm in love with him when really I just met him yesterday.

"Okay lady's you have 5 minutes"my dad says walking in

I take a deep breath and stand up straightening out my dress and slipping  on a pair of silver heels.

I give all the girls a smile and they all hug bring me into a group.

----------------------

I glare at my annoying ass cousin scarlet,who's rubbing all up on my husband probably trying to get in his pants.

And no I'm not trying act jealous in front of people,I am jealous!!

She's always tried/taken guys from in the past and I'm sick of her trying to take everyone from me.

I don't care if I barley know Damien he's mine!!!

I take a deep breath and walk over to Macy seeing her glaring at scarlet as well.

"Hate that bitch"she mutters taking a sip of her alcohol

"Me too"I mumble leaning against the wall watching people have a blast and being happy.

"Lets go step in because I can't handle this shit"Macy mutters grabbing my hand and drag me towards them.

"Hey scarlet don't you have some dick to be sucking somewhere else"Macy smiles sitting down beside her and crossing her legs.

"Macy"she sneers glaring at her and then turning her attention to me

"Madison! Your husband is so nice and funny,I wish I had someone like him"she says cheery making me gag.

"I know"I smile sitting down beside Macy.

This bitch is so dumb like we all know what your trying to do.

"Shouldn't you be at whoreville getting pregnant"Macy says making scarlet scoff.

"What's your problem"she shrieks

"You are,leave Damien alone and stop trying to get in his pants"Macy snaps

"I'm just trying to get to know him,make sure his alright for my dear cousin"she fakes a smile making me roll my eyes

"We all know you hate me can you please just leave"I ask tired of her bullshit already.