2.2

~Haylee's POV~

So here is was going to happen. I will bring you Ace to his family in exchange for you, I really don't want to hurt an innocent child! So you will bring one man with you that can take home Ace and you will stay with me! If you tell Tyler or anybody that could stop you Ace will die, so choose wisely who can come with you because if you're not there in time its will be too late to save your son. I'll give you time and place later, I'll first give you some time to decide!

Love Big bro

I stared at the screen, he can't be serious! Who could I bring that won't come up with a plan that could go so horrible wrong that will end up with Ace dead? I would of course switch place with Ace but I need to choose someone I can trust not to care about me. As I looked up I saw Jax walk in and threw himself on the couch. That's it! And with right words this will end well. I got up after have saved the message safe and somewhere nobody could find it and walked to Jax.

"Hey Jax could I talk to you?" both he and Tyler looked up on me confused. "It's about what we talked about in the club" we never talked about anything special but he nodded and followed me out where I knew Tyler couldn't eardrop. "Okay what's up we didn't talk about anything but if you lie to your fiancé right to his face like that it have to be important. So what's up?" he had looked right through me. "So Jax honestly you don't care about me right?" he nodded, "right"

"Good because you only help us because of my son is in danger, right?" he nodded again. "Good I need your help to save him without anybody will ever know!" he looked stunned at me but didn't argue and just wait for me to explain.

~Tyler's POV~

They have been out there quite a time now. What did she want to talk to him about without me hearing? I know she choose that spot so I couldn't hear. Alex started to get annoyed not getting the attention she wanted and she started tucking me shirt while I stared out through the window at Haylee's face. She was upset but in the same time she had her I-got-a-plan face. 

What was going on? Alex lost her patient and started climb on me, she really has her mother's patients. I took her down and started to play with her again but it was hard not to get worried about whatever Haylee thought only Jax out of all people could help her with.

When Haylee and Jax came back in was Alex already fed and asleep. Jax went into the kitchen and Haylee sat down with the computer. "What was that about?" I asked her, better to ask then walk around and over think it. "Nothing, just something from the other night!" she answered without looking on me. "And why couldn't you talk in front of me then?" she met my eyes finally and they were sad. "It's something you can't know right now. Pleas baby stop think about it you will find out soon" what could it be that she feels that she can't talk to me about? 

"So why not say it now? If I'm going to hear it later why the hell not now?" I raised my voice, it bothered me because I had this feeling that it was a really bad thing and someone I care about would get hurt. "Because I can't Ty! Not now! Please trust me!" she begged me, "well I could ask the same to you! A little trust wouldn't hurt!" I turned around and left her staring after me. Why the hell Jax and not me? He is the worst person on earth and she trust him more than me?

I felt bad for yelling at her like that but why couldn't she just trust me? I went upstairs and went to bed after checking on Alex. I was furious which made it hard to sleep. What happened when they went out? I shouldn't have let her with Jax alone. When I eventually fell asleep Haylee still haven't got to bed.

Next morning Haylee's side of the bed was untouched. I sighed and checked on Alex, somebody had already picked her up. When I came down stairs was the first thing I saw Haylee sitting with Jax and Talked. Alex sat with Lisa and Nat, while Zach stared furious at them and the other enjoyed breakfast.

"Hey boss, breakfast?" Leo asked loudly and held up a plate. I saw Haylee looking up with the same sad face from yesterday but she looked really tired as well. "No thanks man. I'm going out for a run" I turned around to get changed. I could really need to clean my thoughts. "Should I come with?" Leo asked concerned. I shook my head, "No it's fine" and I walked out. I need some time alone.

I could hear my feet touching the ground as I ran. I tried to focus on my breath and think about anything else then Haylee not trusting me. Trust is nothing you get it's something you earn! I could hear her say it. It was what I leaved for and she was the one who first told me that. Haven't I earned her trust? Why is she so secretly? I really thought she trust me, I mean she have told me about everything she could remember from when she was Emma.

What is happening? Why couldn't she trust me? Was it something I had done? Does she really want to marry me if she thought she couldn't trust me? Could I really be in a marriage where you can't trust each other?