GE Comment Challenge

If you've been reading this month's story, Wattpad Sci-Fi star Mikaela Bender takes us to the futuristic island of Grenalla, where humans and drones work together to predict and prepare for dangerous weather patterns that threaten their society.

But what other interesting ways could humans and drones work side-by-side to combine the intelligence of technology with a human touch? GE scientist John Westerheide wants to answer YOUR questions!

In the comments below, post your most poignant questions for John about the Raven Platform, Drone technology and the impacts it has on new and emerging technology, industries, the planet and our future. 

Consider these technological talking points when coming up with your questioning:

- Robots are starting to learn and adapt to changing environments and conditions on their own, creating software and training technicians to integrate them in to society. What questions do you have about the impacts drones are having on society?

- This new generation of robots isn't being designed to replace people, but to work with and augment them, as both tools and collaborators in a new era of smart machines and empowered workers. What are a few exciting ways you'd like to see humans and drones working together in the near future?

John will be answering his three favorite questions in a video on March 30th. His answers will be broadcast on Wattpad's Facebook page with a shout out to the users who participated!

Submit your questions by March 26th 2017!