Unbelievable

Solomon was forced to get into lots of rides with Judal.

Judal had started getting used to the other's presence even though such things had happened last time.

Just once the two of them were left alone.

You and Aladdin made an excuse like going to get something to eat and left them alone.

That was indeed just an excuse though because both you and Aladdin were just there behind a nearby wall hiding and listening to what they were saying.

You had explained to Aladdin what had happened last time and he was, too, concerned for Judal.

Sheba was still somewhere alone with Gyokuen by the way.

"...This situation is really awkward, eh?"

Judal said hesitantly.

Solomon frowned but still replied.

"I agree. I have interacted with you in one day more than I ever intended to."

"I couldn't agree more..."

"I have to admit I am hearing suspicious rumours lately."

"Rumours? What kind?"

"Rumours that you have calmed down and are studying seriously. I still find it impossible to believe."

"Ah... I get that a lot lately... I guess the rumours are true though..."

"Why the change of heart?"

"I had an annoying mum telling me to do what I want with my own life."

"By mum you mean Gyokuen?"

"Like that witch can be a mum.... I actually feel sorry for her children!"

"Totally agreed there."

"I meant (name)! She has totally taken the mum role in my life!"

"Getting son-ized?"

"Does such a word even exist? And no... She, herself, says she is my girlfriend."

"So you are working hard because she told you?"

"No. I am working hard so she can be proud of me."

You and Aladdin were looking at them with wide eyes. As you saw the two chatting like old friends.

"Unbelievable."

You and Aladdin both said.

Suddenly Solomon raised his hand up in a manner that could indicate he was going to hit the other but.........

To be continued......
________________________
I am sorry it's short again. I have a test again tomorrow...
Forgive me! Take a cliffhanger in return! XD

Anyway see ya next week~