Losing my virginity

Corey was busying playing Mario on NES. He finally got the game he was always wanted. He was on World 4-1,
Ofc, the level with the flying turtle on the cloud aka Lakitu that constantly throws spikes at you and you have to run away or try to kill it which is hard as sh*t. Corey was raging on the level and immediately throw his controller at the t.v. though it shattered instead of cracking the tv like in Korn- Munky Bump.

Corey didn't care that he got in trouble nor he shattered the tv. Ms. Taylor didn't really care about because it's still functional. She quickly realized that she had to go "somewhere" so she called in a babysitter for here. Corey put his face and body flat on the ground saying, "I got so many demons," A famous line from Brandon Rogers. "Uhh Corey, I be will gone for a while. So here's your new babysitter. Her name is Kathy. And mostly, BEHAVE." Ms. Taylor closed the door and suddenly a beautiful 16 year old lady came in the house, it was the babysitter. Corey immediately layed his eyes on her and started falling in love aka teleoiphilia: a very rare attraction of kids being attracted to mature adults.
"Hello Corey, I'm your new babysitter, Catalina or Kathy for short. So let's get started, ya'll we," Kathy ready to start her first day of babysitting by being his maid. " Did anything happen," Ashely came downstairs, wondering what happen. She saw the babysitter as Kathy ran to her and gave her a hug, Ashely was in discomfort. "Hi, little girl. My name is Kathy and I'm your new babysitter," Kathy said with a huge grin on her face, creepily. Ashely had a bad feeling about her. She quickly ran back upstairs, playing with her dolls and teddy bears.

Corey was busying drawing Lilo and Stitch on his notebook while Kathy was fixing the shattered tv. She had a fire thing  (not a flamethrower either) and a engineering mask. She replaced the glass with a car window that's from Ms. Taylor's. Hopefully Ms. Taylor won't find out about it. She turned the channel to channel 3 (Angry Video Game Nerd Reference) and it showed the Super Mario Brothers title screen. Corey was happy and began playing the game. Corey was near the end on the level, he could feel his heart pounding in tension telling 'Just do it!". He was about to jump on the flagpole but Lakitu threw another spikey and hit Mario. The Game Over screen appear. Corey picked up the whole goddamn NES in anger, proceeding to throw it. Kathy grabbed an angry Corey from the back in order let him stop from breaking the whole game system. "Corey, stop right this instance," Kathy commanded Corey to stop. Corey refused and was about to throw it on the floor. "Corey..... You need..... to..... chill out for a little bit.... okay," Kathy was going to take off Corey's shirt and rub his chest, seductively. Corey was in discomfort, he was sweating in places and was nervous of all hell. It was intense, he couldn't handle it. Ashely began hearing the strange things and went down to check. Ashely was block by a gate in the stairway and couldn't see what Kathy was doing. "Corey, it's getting pretty late. Maybe if you sleep with me, you wouldn't get hurt by anything," Kathy was being pretty creepy when she said that. Corey didn't understand it so he assumed it something good. The sun went down. Ashely was asleep while Kathy and Corey were still up. "Corey, wanna do something cool? But you have promise not tell anyone," Kathy said to Corey. Corey nodded yes in return. Kathy put his hand and Corey's body and pushed him so he could face down, he faced down on the bed on his back. "So what are we gonna do on the bed," Corey asked Kathy on in a cheerful voice. He was ready for the thing that Kathy will show him. "Hehehe. ." Kathy said in a creepy voice to Corey. Her tonuge was sticking out and her eyes were the eyes of a demon.

Early in the morning, Corey wakening up. He saw Kathy in bed next to him. He was confused. He didn't remember what happened last night. Kathy woke up apon Corey. "Man, last night was amazing. Wanna do it again," Kathy said to Corey in a exciting voice. Now Corey remember what happened. Hopefully his mom won't know.