||Chapter 7||

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"
He shouted as anger pulsed through him.
I just stood there shocked, no words coming out of my mouth.
He looked me dead in the eye with his jaw clenched.

Suddenly all the tequila took one last effect on me and I couldn't keep my balance as I stumbled back a few steps.

And just like the first time, strong hands grabbed me tightly by my waist, pressing me firmly against his hard chest.
"You're drunk." He stated. Not angry anymore but just cold and harsh, himself.

I nodded my head and looked him in his emerald eyes.
I placed my head in his chest and smelled his perfect cologne, it wasn't like Liam's awful one. I could smell it every day and his touch was so addictive.

I melted in his chest and he picked me up the classic way. I closed my eyes and let him take me away as I drifted into the darkness.

Damon
I couldn't get her out of my head.
I wanted to distract myself from her so I decided to get to work. I needed to stop wasting time.

I worked through a lot of papers, checked all my bank accounts and answered a few calls.
I didn't notice when the sun went down and my office was now pitch black. I stood up and turned my lights on as I heard my phone ringing.

I sighed and answered it.
"Sir, w-w-w-we found the m-m-man you were looking f-for. H-he will be a-at your new club tonight, around o-one am."

"Good." I answered and hang up.
I called my PA and told him to dismiss my bodyguards. I needed to go there alone and discuss some business with Tom.

I did some more work and then headed to my newest club.
I parked outside and an image of Natalie popped in my head. I wondered how she would look if I were to ever take her to a club or to dinner. I imagined her in a smooth dress, probably red.

She was breathtaking whenever I saw her.
I went inside and many people just stood there, their mouth open staring at me.
The bartender caught my eye and began to work two times faster than usual.

I walked to the door that had 'VIP' on them in bold letters, the guard didn't even caught my eye as I walked inside.

I noticed him straight away, with women all over him.
I walked up to him ignoring everyone's stares as I picked two of the women by the arms and threw them on the couch near me. They looked in surprise but didn't even say anything.
Tom finally noticed me and stood up, grinning from ear to ear.

"I can't believe my eyes! Damon Queen standing right next to me!" He laughed as we gave each other a bro hug. I could feel my lips forming into a smile.

"It's been years! How are you holding up, buddy?" He asked very cheerfully.
"Good. Now sit down, we have business to discuss." I stated and he looked at me amused, whispered some "yes, yes, yes" under his breath and finally sat down. I sat opposite him on the brand new dark purple couch and sighed.

"I'm planning to open a new company. Nothing special, but I want you to work for me as my manager." I stated straight to the point and his lips made such a big smile it looked like his cheeks hurt. 

I took that as a yes.
I had many people that I could've hired for the place but there's no one I trust more with the place than him.
We talked some more and I finally decided to leave as everything was settled.

As I walked out I noticed a beautiful girl with a red dress and wavy chestnut hair. She looked too familiar.

Natalie.
When I was about to walk up to her, I noticed that someone was kissing her. She gently tried to push him away but didn't succeed. When he tightened his grip on her that's when I clenched my fists and moved towards him.
I was pulsing with anger as I noticed a tear on her cheek.

I immediately threw him off of her and started to hit him. I felt so much anger towards him I didn't think I was able to stop myself. But I realized that Natalie was probably watching so I stopped.

I called some guards to take this douchebag outside and never let him in again.
I was still angry.

Why the fuck is she in my club so late? There are so many dangerous men at this hour..!

I looked at her and she surprisingly called my name.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I shouted angrily and looked her in the eyes.
She opened her mouth but it didn't look like she was going to say anything.

I watched as she stumbled back a few steps and I took her in my arms.
"You're drunk." I stated and she nodded.
She had a beautiful red dress and even though her hair were a little messed up, she still looked perfect. So fucking stunning...
I felt some kind of warmth when she placed her gentle head in my chest.
I picked her up and she just melted into me.

She closed her eyes and I carried her out to my car and then to my penthouse since it was closer.

I placed her gently in my bed. I have never let any woman sleep in my bed and there she was, for the second time.
I have to admit, I was shocked with myself.

She moaned gently as she made herself comfortable in my silk sheets.
She yawned and fell deeply asleep.
I sat next to her and just stared at her and her beautiful features.
Never have I craved a woman like I craved her.

After some minutes, I decided to take the couch.