Pain

*A/N: Isabelle's speech is 'Normal'.
Belle's speech is 'Italics'.
Paul's speech is 'Bold'.

Ok? Yeah! Enjoy the story!

***

She opened her eyes. Blinked. Looked around. A shrill beeping sound was making her head ring. Groaning, she slammed her hand down onto the alarm clock beside her.

Without the beeping sound, the migraine didn't seem to go away. It probably became worse.

She knew what had happened. These migraines were no stranger to her.

Hands numb, her jaw felt painful. She scratched her head, pulling away immediately as bolts of lightning struck her skull.

The mirror on the wall opposite her bed showed her reflection and her eyes widened. Something was not right.

Her shirt was stained with red substances, hands coated with it too. Red was smeared all over her chin, flecks of it dried up on her cheek. She flinched and peered at it.

"Is that...blood?" She whispered to herself, her dazed eyes gone...

"Isabelle, time to go to school!" A voice hollered from downstairs. Isabelle looked up again at the mirror.

Suddenly, bolts of lightning struck her head again. Isabelle struggling against it, hitting her head but she lost.

Her blue eyes flashed into a shade of dark purple, and her mouth curled into a grin.

"So weak, Isabelle." She taunted, still staring at her reflection. She grinned, licking the blood of her hand. "That tastes...delicious, don't you think?" She asked herself, before cackling. She clawed at the air. "Soon, I'll be out again, Isabelle. Just wait."

Quickly, her eyes flashed back to blue and she exhaled.

"She's getting worse...she's getting crazier..." Isabelle murmured to herself, jumping off the bed and out of the room.

She dodged as her mother appeared, not wanting her to see the blood stains. "Isabelle?" She called out. "In the toilet, Mother!" Isabelle replied.

Frantically she tried washing away the stains. But it looked permanent as the stains had already dried up, not being able to remove.

Isabelle sighed. She changed into her uniform, ripping the blood-stained shirts to shreds before flushing them down the toilet.

"I hate you, Belle." She hissed, her blue eyes radiating hatred. Her right eye flashed purple for a few glitchy seconds, as if Belle was teasing her.

Isabelle slammed the toothpaste onto the mirror, hard enough that it cracked. The shattered pieces fell to the sink.

Isabelle looked at it, and back at her own hands. "Oh no...this is bad." Grabbing the shards, not even caring that her hand was starting to bleed, she raced towards the kitchen tossing the shards into the bin.

"Isabelle! Your hand is bleeding!" A shriek reminded her that her mother was still around. "I'm alright Mom. I just cut myself." Isabelle reasoned, trying to leave the house as quickly as she could.

Flinging her bag, she walked towards her bus. Then, she took the bus towards her school. (*I am SO SORRY for the BLAH BLAH BLAH! But this is necessary.*) Her friend, Paul, had reserved a seat for her.

She slipped into the seat. "Hi, Isabelle." Paul said. Isabelle didn't want to respond.

Was Belle now...killing? She thought, gripping her chair seat.