Imagine 29 - Dark Fairy

Request from thetimeladytardis

🌹🌹🌹

I woke up in bed with Peter, it was the middle of the night and I looked over to see him asleep. I woke up from a nightmare but I could barely remember what it was about, I just had vague memories of a woman dressed in black with black feathers decorating the outfit and there was a black headpiece on her forehead. She had been saying stuff about returning, but that's all I could recall.

The next day was normal, but I had a strange feeling of being watched and I was constantly on the lookout, Pan didn't notice anything wrong with me though. That night I woke up again, the nightmare was the same but it was more vivid. It almost sounded like somebody was calling me. I left the treehouse quietly so Pan wouldn't notice, I took a sword on my way out, just to be safe. I stepped down the ladder to the small forest clearing and I didn't see anyone, but I knew they were there. "You can come out." I announced loudly. The tree's briefly rustled and a woman emerged from them. She was the one from my dream. "Who are you?" I asked, preparing to raise my sword.

"You really don't know do you." She said, taking one step closer. "I am the Dark Fairy." She said. I raised my sword, threatening her not to come any closer.

"What do you want?" I said breathlessly. I had heard about the Dark Fairy before but I had no idea why she was here, or what she wanted.

"Peter Pan and I have a son, as you probably know," She said, I nodded. "And he has a son too, whom I raised, and he needs my help."

"With what?" I asked.

"With killing the savior of course." She replied.

"Then why are you here?" I questioned, still keeping my sword up.

"Well I can't do it alone. So I'm here for Peter."

"No. He's staying here." I stated with fury.

"Oh please, it's not like he loves you." She said, and with that I put my sword to her chest, but she didn't flinch. "He has powerful magic, and I need him. I don't care about your feelings for him or what you think he has for you."

"Pan made this island and this is where he's staying. Fix your problems on your own." I dropped the sword and went back up the steps. She said things about how he doesn't love me as I walked away.

I got back into bed quietly and Pan seemed to be sleeping. I tried my best to keep the bed from moving. "You shouldn't have been talking to her." Pan said. I sighed knowing he had caught me. "Don't worry about her." He said. That was hard considering she wouldn't get out of my mind.

"Are you going with her?" I asked. He pulled me into a hug so my back was on his chest. He didn't answer.

"Answer me." He kissed me on the neck trying to distract me from my question. I knew what he was doing, but I ignored it and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning and Pan wasn't there. I saw a figure at the foot of my bed. It was her. "Get out." I said, pointing at the door.

"I won't be here for long, I'm only visiting the island."

"Where's Pan?" I demanded.

"He's with the boys, that had nothing to do with me."

"If Peter is who you want, then why are you harassing me?" I asked feeling very annoyed and sick of hearing from her.

"Because you need to realize," she stepped closer." He doesn't love you." She whispered.  To my relief she then disappeared in a cloud of magic smoke.

I went to go find Pan, to explain what happened, but I got there and he already knew. "(I/n) I'm not going with her." He said. I felt a lot better knowing this.

"Can you make her leave?" I asked Peter.

"I can only keep her from leaving." He replied.

"Well don't do that." I said. He laughed.

That night there was a campfire, I sat on the ground next to Pan watching the boys dance and while he played music I couldn't here. I was looking for the fairy. Pan was too, he had some things to tell her. I saw her shadow, so I slipped away from the fire so I could finish this. I approached her and said. "You need to leave, Pan isn't coming with you, he's staying here, on his island, with me." I said. "Oh (I/n), you'll regret this." She disappeared again.

I made my way back to the fire and I sat back down next to Pan, during his song, all of a sudden, he stopped. "What's wrong I asked."

"She's leaving Neverland." He replied. We both smiled, he started to play music again. And in celebration I joined the dancing.

🌹🌹🌹
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉