CHAPTER ONE -The Meet

AUTHOR NOTE.
Please comment about any errors or mistakes- Still a beginner. Will try to be positive and make corrections. Please like and recommend to friends. Thank you and happy reading.

The Fortress
The fortress is made up of 14 levels or floors (that are known)
It's believed to  have many more floors but only the 14levels that are known are being in use by the skull brotherhood. if any more floor levels exist only the current head and close members of his family may know. the head of the brotherhood dwells in the 14th level, other members of the three (3) great families live in the 12th level. the 13th level is buffer zone and only mostly allows free access during the tournament but most other times access is restricted.

20 kilometers above ground in the unidentified forest. Two figures waited in a clearing located in the forest above The Fortress. If they were seen together, they might have been mistaken for mother and son but in reality they were no such thing. They were Rico the ripper two most trusted subordinate or lieutenants. The woman was middle aged while the boy was most certainly a teenager or a child. The woman was known simply as Pain while the boy was called Quiet.

"Oi, Pain. You heard the news." Said the boy. He continues without allowing her to reply. "Apparently, the chief sent Rico to bring back his dear old grand ta. Rumors is she is to participate in the games. Dont know why they still do these by the way. Everybody knows she is as bloodthirsty as the old man. Anyway, people are already betting and choosing which family to back. Things are certainly getting interesting. Who do you think Mr. Rico will support?"

"You are certainly in a talkative mood aren't you, Quiet" murmured the woman.

"Must you always live up to your name" replied Quiet with a mischievous smile.

"If only you would live up to yours then I will be so happy."

"That certainly is not going to be happening anytime soon. Anyway looks like they are here" Quiet replied looking up as the winds began picks up and a dark shape began to descend from the sky. The dark shape slowly resolved into the shape of a helicopter as it drew near. The noise from the rotor of the helicopter drowned out other sounds as it drew closes raising sand, dust and other particles.

Three figures emerged from the helicopter and approached the lieutenants.

"yo, Rico my man I remember the old man asked for his grand ta but whose the new guy"

Pain immediately slaps quiet across the head and bows her head slightly to Rico.

"welcome back, sir"

"Good to see you too. Any updates about the situation" asked Rico.

Mitchelle looked around and tried to note any way to escape but things were beginning to look grim. They had finally arrived at the fortress and any chance of escape had drastically reduced. She was studying the two new individuals currently before them, they looked to be her captors subordinate from the look of things.

Guilt nagged at her for not being able to explain their situation to Williams but Rico had forbidden any discussion or conversation between them. Besides what was she to say.

Oh by the way William we where just kidnapped by an ancient sect of assassins called the Skull. which is Eh... Kinda my family occupation.

Anyway, he seemed to know they were in serious trouble and had kept his mouth shut since he woke up.
"so are you and the new guy an item or something ? " a voice said behind her.

Eek screamed Mitchelle in her mind but outwardly she turned coolly to verify who had spoken.

" No" replied Mitchelle analyzing the childlike lieutenant.