TRACK 5 - HAPPY ENDINGS DON'T COME EASY

It was so fucking hot, beautifully hot.

I lay there lazily, watching the wind blow over the tall dry brush. Waves flowed through the tan grass, making it look like an ocean. It spread out to the furthest horizon, as far as I could see, and it was all mine.

A fly landed on my wet nose. I shook it away, causing my prominent mane to blow attractively in the wind. It caught the attention of one of my lionesses. She strolled over to me slowly. The sheen of her light brown fur and the movement of her powerful shoulders as she walked made me want her instantly.

I got up from my position. She stopped, knowing I was coming for her. She turned her back to me and raised her tail obediently. I mounted her and felt myself enter her tight feline pussy, my strong paws resting on her shoulders as I took what was mine to take.

Hidden within the tall grass, I saw a form, slightly distorted by vapors of invisible heat. I saw it move. It was eyes, watching us.

Before I could dismount my lioness, it charged at me, extending its claws with a strong desire to steal what was mine, my pride. I was caught defenseless. He tore flesh from my ribs, causing me to roar out ferociously to expel any feeling of pain.

My lioness ran from me, leaving me to battle with the male lion who wanted to take my territory, along with my females. I fought him off viciously, weakening his confidence with every passing second I ignored his initial devastating blow.

I inflicted pain on him, scarred his fur with crimson evidence of my dominance. I tasted his meat, sunk my teeth into his inferior muscles to render any strength they held useless.

His attempt to dethrone me was futile. He ran away, limping to anywhere but my pride, to care for his wounds. Then finally, the pain of his damage set in.

I was bleeding profusely from my ribs. My lioness came and licked nursefully at the wound, but there was nothing she could do to save me. She no longer had that mystical power to heal me. I fell to the grass, exhausted and weak. I was bleeding to death.

She watched me for a few moments while I struggled to breath. I stared back at her in sorrow, apologetic for my own death. Finally she turned her back and walked away, leaving me there to die.

When I breathed my last breath I awoke.

I was still sitting in the driver's seat of the Mercedes. It was early morning and on any other day I'd have been quick to notice how bright and beautiful it was. Instead all I could see was Dominique had got into the car and was now sleeping in the backseat.

I looked at her, and I swear, I hated her so much that I wanted to cry. I was so disgusted, the way she laid there with her legs gapped open, the little black dress still doing nothing to hide her absence of panties. She looked so nasty. She looked so slutty. She looked sexy as hell and I hated it.

Bitch.

I wanted to punish her for the lust she still made boil inside of me. I wanted to destroy the desires within me. I wanted to show her, and more, I wanted to show myself there was nothing in me that needed her. She was nothing more to me than exactly what she looked like, a slut.

I didn't say a word, just crawled to the back seat. She awoke to me hooking one of her legs over my shoulder and holding the other one up by the ankle. Her toes scraped at the back windshield trying to gain footing, but I allowed her no time to gain any balance, gave her no time to prepare for me.

I plunged into her with more force than I was even aware I could muster. I felt the barrier of her back wall, and felt its fragile collapse as I pounded, balls deep into her pussy. She whimpered and I felt an evil satisfaction that made me strain to dig even deeper into her gut.